Chapter 11

"Okay so we all saw that right?" said Tamar. Toni and her sisters were backstage changing back into their regular clothes.

"Saw what?" asked Trina.

"Toni's little performance out there." said Tamar.

"Yeah I noticed it too," said Towanda. Toni turned to face her sisters.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Oh don't act like you don't know. You was acting like you was ready to fuck someone and I think I know who that person is." Tamar said with a smirk. Toni was worried that she had been a little too expressive on stage but she hoped it wasn't noticeable. Obviously, it didn't work.

"Who, Tay Tay?"

"Well, Ms. Jackson of course." Toni instantly got worried. She wasn't planning on telling anyone about her and Janet but I guess it's too late. "Ms. Toni Roni was ready to give it up to Janet right there on stage."

"And Ms. Jackson was just as ready as she was." said Towanda. All of Toni's sisters were looking at her waiting for a response. She wanted to hide it but she couldn't. The blushing gave her away. "Aww guys look at her blushing."

"Oh my god, Toni! Are you and Ms. Jackson a thing?" asked Trina. Toni was about to say something but she heard Janet's set starting. She quickly left the dressing room and out to the forum seats to watch her rehearse. When she got out there, Janet was dressed in a crop sweater that showed off her beautiful stomach. You would've never guessed that she had been pregnant. Her body was a masterpiece and Toni couldn't take her eyes off of it. Janet's body moved effortlessly across the stage as she rehearsed her song.

"Come with me

Don't you worry

I'm gonna make you crazy

I'll give you the time of your life

I'm gonna take you places

You've never been before and

You'll be so happy that you came" Janet swayed her hips towards Toni and smiled every time she looked at her. Toni couldn't help but move her body to the song. Janet continued to gracefully dance across the stage.

"Come closer

Baby closer

Reach out and feel my body

I'm gonna give you all my love

Ooh sugar don't you hurry

You've got me here all night

Just close your eyes and hold on tight

Ooh baby

Don't stop, don't stop

Go deeper

Baby deeper

You feel so good I'm gonna cry" Toni was completely mesmerized by Janet. She noticed that Janet seemed to be a lot more relaxed now than in other rehearsals and she took personal pride in the fact that it was more than likely due to her. Janet disappeared behind her dancers while there was a transition into another song. The dancers did a little number before Janet came back out to start singing.

"Because of love

I know you better

Because of love

We are together

Because of love

You have my heart