Chapter 29

"Good morning, baby." Toni felt tickles on her neck. She opened her eyes to see Janet looking right back at her.

"Good morning." Sitting up she wrapped her arms around Janet's neck and kissed her. "What's the smell?" Janet sniffed.

"Oh uh probably a slight burning smell from the breakfast. Come on." Janet jumped. Toni didn't think the smell was burning but she ignored it. They put on their robes and Janet held Toni's hand as they walked downstairs. When they got down there, Joey, Tommy, and the boys were goofing around. Tommy was on the floor crawling with Diezel on his back while Joey was spinning Denim while he was upside down."Okay animals. Tame yourselves." They all froze and were about to start back but they saw Toni's scowl.

"Okay boys, we'll finish later." said Joey. Everyone sat around the dining room table where the food was set up. Toni and Janet sat at the ends of the table while Tommy and Diezel sat on one side and Joey and Denim sat on the other. It was obvious over these past couple days which guy each of the boys preferred.

"Okay, everyone hold hands. Denim pray over the food." said Toni.

"Yes, mommy. Thank you Lord for food so good. Help us do things as we should. Amen." Tommy and Joey helped the boys get their food. Toni took a bite of the pancakes and was in love.

"Oh my goodness, who made these?"

"Me mommy."

"Really?"

"Yeah. He picked everything we put in them. We didn't let him near the stove though." said Tommy.

"Well they're really good." Denim beamed with pride. Everyone ate and talked. Luckily none of the food was burnt which made Toni wonder but she just brushed it off. Everyone finished eating and Janet stood up. She went to Toni and held out her hand.

"Now for the main event this Christmas morning; presents." said Janet.

"Yay!" Denim hopped out of his chair and ran to the tree. Tommy got Diezel and everyone followed. They all sat on the floor. Joey picked the gifts from under the tree and handed them to the boys. Denim went crazy opening his presents. He got toys, clothes, shoes, even jewelry.

"Really, Janet. A chain?"

"Hey, that wasn't from me. I got him the watch."

"I got it." said Joey. "He wanted one like mine." Joey showed that his chain matched Denim's.

"Ladykiller mommy." Denim hit some poses. He sat next to Diezel to help him open his presents. Diezel also got toys, clothes, shoes, and a chain from Joey just like Denim's. Turns out Tommy had one just like them as well. The ladies just shook their heads.

"Okay, I have a big present for my two little men." said Janet. She left the room with Joey and came back with a huge toy truck with a bow on it and a motorized, baby seat. Denim ran to the car and sat in it. Once he figured out how to use it, he was zipping around the house. Luckily, there was a lot of open floor space. Janet sat Diezel in his and he pushed the little handle and he scooted off behind Denim. Joey and Janet sat back at the tree. Joey and Tommy opened up their gifts for each other before getting their gifts from Janet and Toni. Toni got them each some nice shoes, clothing, and electronics. Janet got them each something special. "Tommy, you've been with me for a while and I've loved every moment. This is for you." Tommy took the gift and opened it. When he saw what was inside he almost cried.

"Oh my God, Janet this is too much." He pulled out a set of car keys for a Jaguar. "I can't accept this."

"Don't be ridiculous, you've always wanted that car."

"How'd you know?"

"Well, Gil and I were talking about different things and he was updating me on everyone. He told me about how your sister was sick and needed surgery, so you spent all the money you saved for that car to pay for it. I know what it's like to have a goal and I wanted to help you reach one. There's a check in there for 200k for anything your sister needs, medically. There's also a check for 500k. Use at your discretion. Well technically it's not a check, the money has already been put into an account with your name on it. All of the information connected to it is in the glove compartment of the car, which is outside by the way. You can go see it soon but I want to give Joey his present first." Janet handed Joey his present. He opened it and just like Tommy, tears came to his eyes.