To bravely go

Maihark

7th November

0800 hours

"Ah, Yagou, there you are." said foreign minister Matara, as he walked up with a travel bag.

" Ah, minister Matara, you're here," said Sir Yagou, a diplomat, as he looked out at the ocean, the fleet of the federation was still anchored out of sight near Maihark, and he could see a few forms on their so-called aircraft carrier standing at attention, and raising a flag, one of which had a circle of stars with an anchor in the middle of it, and on the top right corner was a smaller flag, it seemed to be a red and white cross with a blue background.

"They are raising the naval pennant of the royal navy. They have many traditions that are retained for their naval group, and one of them is the raising and lowering of the naval pennant every day." said a voice behind them, it was Ambassador parker.
"Ah, ambassador, wait, your navy is made out of many navies? All united under the traditions of the Royal Navy?"

"Not quite actually, it was more of a circumstance thing. Crews from different ships still retain their ceremonial uniforms and traditions. After all, the royal navy was the most untouched out of the other European navies. But I came to inform you, the ship we got is here, we will take the launch out to the MS Queen Elizabeth, which will then take us to Brussels." said the ambassador, as they got onboard the Rigid-hulled inflatable boat.

"Actually ambassador, before we leave? Will we meet the royals who own the ship? Even if the conditions are terrible, it must be expensive for them to send a ship just to collect a pair of lowly ambassadors."

"No, it isn't owned by the British Royal family, although it was named after one of their monarchs."

"You mean you had female monarchs?" asked minister Matara in shock

"Yeah, Jadwiga of Poland, Wilhelmina of Netherlands, Catherine de Meci of France and Queen Victoria. they were all female, and led quite capably, might I add. Anyway, please, do get onboard the boat." said the ambassador, as the men climbed onto the RHIB, and were buckled in by the onboard gunners.

"Alright gentlemen, hold on!" said the sailor operating the RHIB as the boat sped off.

"You know, I can't exactly say I am looking forward to the journey!" yelled Yagou , as Ambassador Parker raised an eyebrow.

"Why not? The Queen Elizabeth may not be a spring chicken, but she is still pretty luxurious."

"I meant no offence, but my prior experience with sea travel is quite poor. You only get salted food for the journey, little clean water, and all in dark and cramped conditions. Not only that, I can get quite seasick!" said Sir Yagou, looking a bit green, as they passed a Lafayette class frigate, some of the crew waved at them.

"Worry not! I guarantee it will be so good, you will probably beg for a round 2!" laughed ambassador Parker, as they came upon the Ship.

To the Qua-Toynians, they saw a giant ship with a blue hull and a primary white paint scheme, a giant floating castle with untold luxuries inside.

"Alright, just gotta climb up and we'll be on our way," said Ambassador Parker, as a small swivel crane picked up the RHIB out of the ocean and swung the boat to near the deck, and allowed for the passengers onboard to dismount."Well, Foreign minister, let's go have a look around this ship." said the Ambassador.

9th November 1639

0900 hours

"Well, I was wrong about how bad it would be," said Sir Yagou.