𝕎𝕖𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 |44|

We were walking around the beautiful garden, basically just posing for the camera. The place looked beautiful. The exact thing we both had in mind.

We rented this building, the final dinner will be organised here

We rented this building, the final dinner will be organised here. We were taking pictures at the stairs. I still couldn't process what was happening. Holy shit. I'm married. It wasn't the best time now to scream in excitement that I currently married the man I'm posing with. Aka  my HUSBAND. Still can't believe it.

[𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑]

The moon has rised. And we were left alone with the finale dinner of the wedding. After this, this magical moment will be ending. Today alone was just crazy. First of all, casually marring someone. I mean he's not just a someone but still. Then just dancing, which me and Wil rehursed wayyy to much, but at least it turned out great. Then just an epic party. Of course it wasn't now a rave, but yknow what I mean. Then a photoshoot, and now this. After the dinner, during the last moments of the dinner. All of us are going to light up does new years sprinklers. I don't know how to call them. But it would look cool and very aesthetic. But now, let's just eat. Cause I'm kind of hungry.

The food was fancy as hell. I had no idea what I was eating, but the only thing I did know, was that it was good. Wil said he likes it even tho he has no taste buds, but m8 might be schizophrenic. The whole dinner was great, fuild with laughs, talks, and of course Tommy's vlogging. I think he took more pictures then the photographer. I swear the two might even be competing who can take more pictures. Now it was time for the fire sprinkler thing. And it really did look magical...

 And it really did look magical

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

A/N: damn shortest chapter yet, the intro chapter longer then this one😥 Anyways the next one is even shorter I think and also the last one of this ending. L

345 words including A/N