"𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒... 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟?" |42|

[𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑]

"I'll get going then." I said grabbing my bag while heading to the entrance door of our new house.

"See you love." Wil yelled as I exited the house waving a small wave before leaving.

A lot has changed may I say. We have got a house. And also a cat, that we had to name Innit after a bet I lost with Tommy. But pretty well so far.

I'm currently heading to pick my wedding dress. While a little later Wil is going to pick his suit for the wedding. I have no clue on how I was planning for my dress to be.

We almost finished with the full wedding details. We'll have like a little castle let's say, as our dinning room and stuff. While later we'll go outside where will be really natury.

There's a big garden we could take pictures at. But the place, looked perfect. We picked the music, food, decorations, everything. Just haven't picked the dress yet. I hop into my car and started driving to Nikki's.

During the time, Nikki and Minx moved in together as roomates. I planned for Nikki, Minx and Caroline (captainPuffy) to come wedding dress shopping with me. After picking up Minx and Nikki, we'll go to Caroline's to pick her up as well. The drive wasn't that long. Arriving around 5 minutes after I started driving.

I hop out and lock the car. I already visited them a couple of times so I knew where everything was. I knock on the door of their flat a couple of times untill they answerd. The door opened and I see a really exited face.

"You ready." Nikki said. I giggle as Minx slides across the hallway to the entrance.

"FUCK YEAH LETS GO!" I guess both of them were pretty pumped up.

They get out of the flat and lock the door behind them. We made a couple of conversations as we exited the building. Mostly talking about everything spicy that happened in the past couple of days that we haven't seen eachother.

I unlock the car and we hop in with Minx getting in the back and me driving. We continued on having our 'girl talk' as I drove towards Caroline's.

.

After an 10 minute drive, we arrived. I quickly call Cara.
(Hellooo)
(Ey we're outside)
(Great, I'll be there in a second.) She hung up and soon the hottie got out of the building her flat is.

She opens the back door and gets in.

"Helloo mamas" she said getting in.

"Gurl that outfit is breathtaking." Minx said looking at her up and down.

"You're telling me." She chuckled, she pretty much said that Minx is also dressed really well.

I chuckle as I turned the car on. It was March so there was no need for us to turn the air conditioning on. Our wedding is in August tho.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

The four girls talked and talked about it everything and anything. The car drive to Caras and the wedding dress store is really long. Around half an hour or so. But since the conversation were so fun, the time passed quickly. Making them arrive earlier then expected.

𝗬/𝗡𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

They got out of the car and locked the door behind them, making a clicking sound. They get in the wedding store and get greeted by a welcoming lady.

"Oh welcome welcome. We're searing a dress for uhh Y/N L/N." The lady said.

"Soon to be Y/N Gold." I said with a warm smile. The lady smiled back at me and looked thru her papers she was holding.