𝙳𝚊𝚢 7 <𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠> |41|

Oh my oh my. The time has come. The year has come to an end. And today is the  last day. My god how drunk I'm gonna get.

The thirteen year old me who promised to myself that I'll never drink is going to be very disappointed. But fuck it. Like Pitbull and Neeyo say Lets have the time of our lives.

Everyone was preparing for tonight. Some already getting drunk. I was saving myself for later. But later haves to be soon. They decided to send the younger ones to bed or to play Minecraft or some shit. While the rest are gonna party.

Man I feel like a cringy Facebook mum while saying that.

I was standing besides Wil who was sipping a glass of wine.

"Very classy I might say Mr.Soot." Quackity said with a weird accent holding a wine glass.

"And for you Ms.Gold, why aren't you drinking anything." He said in the same weird accent.

"I'm saving myself for later."

"It's now or never." Schaltt joined in the conversation. He looked really drunk.

"My god schaltt." I said concerned.

"What?" He asked.

"You already had enough drink some water." I said.

"Waters for pussies." He said getting another gulp from the beer he was holding.

"My god." I mumbled to myself.

"Cmon Y/N just one beer." Schaltt said.

I sigh and walked up to the bar. I pour myself a beer and took a big gulp.

"Nice." Schlatt said in approval. Man I already felt drunk.

The night moved on. Really quickly. I was sticked onto Wil trying to keep myself up.

"GUYS ITS 23:69!" Dream yelled.

"How the fuck can it be 23:69?" I said with a giggle.

"I don't know love." Wil said wrapping his arms around my waist. I snuggle up to his warm body.

"What time is it?" I asked. Wil got out his phone and saw 23:59.

"Oh shoot get it in seconds." I exclaimed. He went to the clock and saw the time ticking.

23:59 46 sec
23:59 47 sec
23:59 48 sec

"GUYS GUYS!" Wil yelled.

He looked back down at the watch and saw that there was 10 seconds before the new years.

"10! 9! 8! 7! 6!" Wil started and slowly the rest joined including me.

5!
4!
3!
2!
1!

We all clap and get out 'woos' Wil lifts me up in the air and started twirling around.

I squeek and wrap my legs around his torso. I connect my arms around his neck  and he squeezes me thightly.

"I love you." Was heard from him inbeetwen all of the cheering and yelling.

"I love you too." I said in his ear.

I pull my head back to have a full view of his face. My lips smash onto his and he kisses me back. The kiss went long. I started lossing my breath but I ignored. I was spending new years with the people I love the most. And I hope I'll spend even more new years with. We pulled away and catched onto our breath.