𝐖ʰᵃᵗ ⁿᵒʷ ؟ |ƷƷ |

I must be dreaming right. Yeah. Like a month ago when I had that really realistic dream about Wil cheating on me. Yeah thats it. Just to check my theory, and to end this nightmare. I pinched myself.

Nothing.

I pinch myself even harder but I have not been woken up.

"Shit..." I mumbled to myself.

"Y/N I'm so sorry..." Will said still crying. Tears formed in my eyes as I just released what fucking happened.

"W-Will, I'm not r-ready for a-a child." I said as tears rolled down my face.

"I... I-I'll have to abort it..." I said as my hands started shacking.

"Its okay with me Y/N, I'm with you thru all of this." Wil said looking up at me, with still tears running down his face. I give him a smile in responce as we continued cuddling for a while.

It was just Wilbur laying on my chest as I played with his brown curly hair. We both got up and went to the bathroom with Wilbur helping me walk.

We get in the shower. Will sat me down as he took the shower head. He starts washing me and himself masagging my thighs on the way. We get out of the shower and Wil drys us off. I put on a new pair of underwear and pajamas while Wil changed the bed sheets. When he finished he came p to me and gave me a hug.

"I'm so sorry baby. I should've earlier asked if you were on birth control. Or just asked for consent. But no I'm a stupid fucker and now I'm causing pain to the person I love the most." Will said as his voice got sadder, in the end him breaking down in tears.

"I'm so sorry..." Wil said while sobbing in my arm.

"Its alright, we'll get thru this." I said crying myself too. We get in the bed and snuggle up against eachother.

"Love?" Will said.

I hum for the answer.

"I know it really isn't the best time, but I've made a band." Will said, I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Uu, lovely. Whats it called?" I asked.

"Lovejoy." He said.

"Thats a lovely name."

"We've already got some songs done and everything." Will said.

"How long have you've been keeping this from me." I asked playfully mad.

"A month or so." Wil said with a giggle.

"Gmmm, I hate you." I said sarcaticlly.

"I'm sorry love." He said as his grip thightend around me.

The warmeth of his body made all of the stress I was dealing with at the moment, gone. Making me easier to go to sleep.

WILBURS POV

I got up whild Y/N was still fast asleep. Then I remeberd yesterday. Shit. How could I be so stupid?! I've began shacking. I cant belive what have I done.

I took my phone and exited the room. I went to the kitchen and sat on the bar stool. I went thru my contacts and called him.

(Ey Wil buddy, how you doin') Phill answerd the call.

(Awful.) I said.

(Oh god what happened?) Phill asked worried.

(Y/Ns pregnant.) I said as I rested my head on my hand.

(Oh god, did you plan it?) Phill asked panicked.

(No, not at all. I mean I still don't know if she's pregnant or not since we still didn't buy the pregnancy tests. But I'm supposing she is.) I said quietly.

(Well are you ready?) Phill aksed.

(No, and neither is Y/N, so I'm supposing shes going to abort it.) I said.

(Its alright man, just be there for her at all times.) Phill said.

(Okay, thanks Phill.) I said.

(No problem son, stay strong.) He says before we end the call.

I sit at the bar with my head in hands. -I have to go buy the pregnancy tests.- I thought to myself. I went back into Y/Ns room and change into something before heading out to buy pregnancy test results. I start walking to the shop and entered it.

I look thru all of the asiles trying to find the pregnancy test. Eventually I found them and bought three. I came back home to see that Y/Ns already awake.

"Oh hey Wil, where you've been?" Y/N asked me with a sweet smile.

"Here." I said handing her the pregnancy tests.

"Oh thankyu. I'll go take them right now." She said going to the bathroom.

She got out of the bathroom soon after.

"Now we got to wait." Y/N said hugging me. I hug her back and dig my head in the side of her neck.

"It'll be alright." I mubbled to her.

(Small time skip.)

5 minutes have passed since Y/N took the pregnancy tests. She went into the bathroom to take them.

She got out of the bathroom with the pregnancy tests and a slightly sad look on her face. I let out a sigh as Y/N looked up at me. She gave me the tests and as expected, they were positive. I give Y/N a thight hug as she burys her face in my chest.

"It'll be alright..." I said hugging her thightly.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

A/N: Uhh I kind of hate this pregnancy thing so I'll just pas thru it. This book is pretty much usless oneshots that are connected. A lot of fluff and smut and bearly any storyline lol. So yeah.

900 words including A/N