𝐌ᵒᵛⁱⁿᵍ |9|

⚠︎Sensitive topics that are going to be talked about in this chapter are⚠︎

✵Y/N being cool

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A/N: look guys, i get it that Y/N spent to much money but look. I planed for her to just buy the guitar, but then i realised whats the point of having an electirc guitar if you dont have an amplifier and stuff. And also, Y/Ns rich.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

[𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑]

Its been a week or two since I went on Love or Host. I've been packing since. I'm giving the flat to the landlord right on the last day before hopping in my car and going to the new flat I bought in Brighton. I packed most of my things, I still haven't packed my setup and all of my clothes tho.

Today I would be looking for a job down in Brighton and also edit my Love or Host video. I decided to start with the job cause that more importent. Here in Sheffield I'm a ballerina, but its pretty low paying.

I went on my computer and after hours, eventually I found one that was perfect for me, and pretty high paying too. Ill go on a interview for the job on June 12. Then later I'll have adutions for roles and stuff. I don't even know what plays they have currently. But I'll have to deal with it.

Later I started editing for my video, it didn't took that long, around 2 and a half hours. Since I started all of this pretty early, I had a lot of time left. So why not go out. I had a couple of outfits left and packed the rest. I chose one and took my bag. I got my keys, wallet and phone. I mean what else. I went to the entrance door and got out of the apartment locking the door behind me.

I started heading towards the center of the city. I'll probobly have a coffee, maybe even go to a shop and buy myself something. I arrived there and walked thru the city a bit. I eventually sat down at a cafe. I was mostly on my phone and drank Y/F/D. It was unbelivibly boring. I payed for Y/F/D and got out. I walked thru the city and stombled uppon a shop.

It was mosly like electronics. I found an polaroid. It wasent that expensive so I thought to buy it for Tommy as a present. I walked out of the store with a brand new polaroid plus some film. I continued walking while trying to think of a present for Wilbur. Then I saw a music store. I entered the shop.

I looked thru everything and saw a blue electric guitar. I walk up to it and saw the price. It was pretty cheap for an electric guitar.

"You looking for an electric guitar?" A worker asked me.

"Not really, I'm looking for a present for my friend." I said looking at the worker.

"These ones are pretty cheap, its an Fender Squier. Do you wanna try it out?" The worker asked.

"Yeah sure." I said. He gave me the guitar and hooked it up to amplifier. I played a couple of chords seeing if its tuned in. I decided to play something complicated so I can flex a bit y'know.