𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟒/𝟓 <𝐴𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑡> |𝟑𝟗|

⚠︎ Sensitive topics that are going to be talked about in this chapter are ⚠︎

✵blowjob

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

His lanky fingers twirling in my hair. Him looking deeply in my eyes. Me looking back at my fiance as my head lays in his lap. It was getting late, but who cared. We were in our own world, living the moment. The waves smashed the brick pier harder. Slightly splashing us. People giving us weird looks from the far. We were in love, so people need to deal with it. We are our own people, in our own life. My eyes were getting heavy, from the long night, but who cared? He cared.

"Getting tiered darling?" Wil said in a quiet and sweet voice as the corner of his mouth bent up making a sweet smile.

I slightly nod, giving him the answer yes. He gently grabs me bridal style, and starts walking down the pier with me in his hands. He was just starring deeply at me, not looking in front of him, but still knowing his way.

He broke the contact by grabbing the car keys and unlocking the car. He opened the door and gently sat me in.

"Love, can you wait here so I can get the camera?" He said in the same quiet and gentle voice.

I nod as my smile from half an hour was still holding on. He smiled back at me and closed the door.

He slowy started walking away as my eyes were glued to him. He stopped at the stup and grabbed the camera. He started heading back and soon came back to me. He opened the drivers seat door, and got in.

He placed the camera in the cup holder, and looked at me with a sweet smile. We both leaned in for a gentle and passionet kiss. It lasted a good 20 seconds before Wil breaking it. We smile at each other as Wil turned on the car.

He turned his focus to the road as he started driving. I put my seatbelt on, and while we wait on the traffic lights, Wil puts his. The ride back to the house was very calmming and chill. It was also pretty short since the beach wasent that far away from the house.

He parked the car and from the look, the party was over. We both got out and Wil locked the car behind us. He grabbed my hand and we entered the house immediatly leading us to the living room where Tommy was on the couch scrolling thru his phone. When he noticed us, his eyes widened and looked ta Wil.

"Heyyyyyy." He said wiggilling his eyebrows up and down as Wil just giggled.

We went up stairs and to our room. I looked at my ring on my ring finger one more time. I am engaged. I come up to Wil and gave him a gentle hug.

"I love you..." I mumbbled in his chest.

"I love you too darling..." He said quietly and followed it up with a gentle kiss on the top of my head.

"Come here." He said gently grabbing me by my wrist and pulling me into the bathroom.

I realised on what he wanted so I grabbed my phone. His hands wrapped around my waist as he burried his head in my neck gently kissing it. I got o my camera application and took this photo...

 I got o my camera application and took this photo