ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵃ ᵐᵉˢˢ │𝟙𝟜│

Sensitive topics that are going to be talked about in this chapter are⚠︎

✵Smut

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Recap: We start driving and eventually arrive. We got in the house to hear yelling...

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"Y/N! WILBUR! HELP US! Ranboo said worried running down the stairs.

"What have they done?" I giggle and look at Wilbur, Wil looks at me back with a giggle to. We go upstairs to see Tommy streaming on my computer.

"OH BLOODY HELL TOMMY!" I laugh,

"IM STREAMING, IM STREAMING! Tommy yells out while everyone is trying to turn of the live.

I come closer to see what he's actually doing. Then I see he's going on discord LIVE!

"TOMMY YOU LITTLE IDIOT!" I push his chair to the side and immediately got out of discord before anyone can see Wilbur and mines messages.

"I am very sorry for the people watching this.." I said opening up twitch to see 100k people watching.

"Oh god great 100k people watching this bullshit. Sorry chat, new video out soon tho." I said as everyone was laughing in the backround. Before I get to finnishe my sentence I turn off the live.

"Tommy, don't you EVER do that again." I said with a emphasized 'ever'.

"Whatcha hiding then Y/N?" Tommy said with a smirk thinking he won the fight.

"Do you want me to call mother Innit?" I said looking at Tommy with a smile.

"Never mind I never did anything wrong..." Tommy said running to his room. Everyone goes back to their rooms while me and Wilbur stayed in our room.

"What an idiot, he could of read our conversations on discord to the whole live." I said with a chuckle.

" I know, what a fucking gremlin child." Wilbur said giggling.

Wilbur got out and went to the living room while I stayed in my room. I was watching tiktok and putting a couple of Wilbur edits in my favourite. His fans are so talented. I finally made myself get up from my bed and went to the living room.

"Oh hey Y/N, we were just about to ask you do you have some bored games?" Ranboo said politely.

" Oh yeah, I have a couple." I go to the back of my closet trying to reach the bord games.

Wil comes up and takes me by the waist and lifts me up while Tommy looked at us disqusted. I take the bord games and Wil puts me back down.

"Oh well thankyu Mr. Soot." I said smiling at him.

Wilbur smiles back at me. We go to the table and prepared to play monopoly.

[𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑]

After a 5 hours of playing monopoly, Wil has won. I mean I did make a couple sacrifices so he can win. We all congratulated Wil and went to the couch to watch a movie.

"What movie should we watch?" I asked the group.

"MARVEL!" Tommy yelled,

"Um any other suggestions?" I said not wanting to Watch the whole Marvel trilogy.