ℛℴ𝒶𝒹 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓅 |28|

𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗕𝗨𝗥𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

(A/N: Lemme explain for a sec, so this is before the airplane in the morning, like before the flight. So it will just be a Wilbur pov this whole chapter.)

My alarm woke me up early, I got up seeing Y/N was still asleep. I kiss her forhead and turned off my alarm.

I streached and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and washed my teeth. I look thru my closet seeing if I forgot anything. I already packed last night but I still missed out a couple of things.

I start putting those things in and hear Y/Ns alarm got on. It gets turned off immediately. I got up and look at Y/N trying to wake herself up.

"Good morning princess." I said giggling.

"Oh, your awake. Why this early?" Y/N said running her eyes.

"Today is the flight to California." I said smiling.

"Oh, well did you pack?" Y/N asked sitting up.

"Yeah, i packed last night while you were drunk." I said giggling.

"I don't remember anything from last night. Either ways ama go to the bathroom." Y/N said, she got up and went up to me going on her tippy toes so she can kiss my forhead.

She went to the bathroom as I continue packing my things. She eventually got out. She put on a sports bra and sweatpants. She ties her Hait in a ponytail and puts on her jacket.

"Ama go on a run, see youuu babe!" Y/N said opening the door to our room.

"Okay, see you princess." I said taking my phone.

I lay on my bed and go to Instagram a bit.

After about 40 minutes i remember I have a couple of more thing I should pack so I can use at TwitchCon.

Soon Y/N arrived all sweaty.

"Hello darling." I said smiling.

"Hello baby." Y/N said sending me a kiss and going to the bathroom.

I hear water hitting the floor as I continue packing. Soon Y/N got out of the shower with just a towel. She goes thru her wardrobe and puts on a casual outfit.

"You need help?" Y/N asked me while putting on her shirt.

"Oh, no thanks!" I said smiling and looking up at her.

"Oh okay, tell me if you need anything." Y/N said smiling and going to the living room. 

Soon I got out of our room and sat down next to Y/N on the couch.

"When are you going?" Y/N asked smiling.

"Around, 9:00." I answers back.

"Oh okay." Y/N said looking at the time and I also look at the time.

"We are meeting up pretty soon so I have to go." I said turning my look to her.

"Oh okay." Y/N said getting up looking a bit upset.

I also get up and head to our room while Y/N follows me behind. I take my suitcase and put on my coat.

"See you soon, enjoy your trip." Y/N said still a bit upset but forcing a smile on her face. I lean in for a gentle goodbye kiss as Y/N joins in.

We share a gentle kiss and soon enough pull away.

"See you soon baby." I said with a deep romatic voice looking down at Y/N.

"See you soon, say hello to everyone from me!" Y/N said smiling having her mood brought up from the kiss.

"Okay, I will. Byee.." I said smiling and opening the door.