ⁱ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ |23|

⚠︎TW⚠︎

Sensitive topics that are going to be talked about in this chapter are:⚠︎

✵self harm!!!!
✵suicide!!!
✵ bad chapter
. . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A/N: if you get triggered by any of the topics above (not including bad chapter) please don't read this. The topics are interpreted like shit so I don't expect for anyone to get triggered, but for safety. IF YOU GET TRIGGERED BY ANY OF THE TOPICS ABOVE, DO NOT READ THIS!!
___________________________________________

Recap:"Come!" He said smiling at me. I walk up to him and sit. And then I look at the chat. The chat was fuild with death threets about the whole tiktok video shit and how I'm 'cheating' on Wil. I start shacking a bit but tried to cover it. Wil notices that I'm shacking and grabs my hand and squeezes it thightly.

"Are you ok?" Wil quietly asked worried. I nod slightly and Wil looks at the chat. His face turns from confusen to anger...

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"WHAT THE FUCK CHAT?!" Wil yelled angry at chat. "WHAT ARE T-THESE DEATH THREETS?!" Wil said stuttering not believing his stream would do this. And then the twitch voice reads the dono. ;WILBUR Y/N CHEETED ON YOU! THERES A TIKTOK PROVING IT; "Totaly." I said sarcaticlly as I went to the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

I couldn't stand the emberesment... What did I do wrong? What if that was me in the video? And I was just drunk and couldn't remember anything... I'm so stupid. I don't deserve anything. These thoughts fly thru my head as I uncontrollably take my razor and cut my wrist. And then my thighs... And then my knees. And then my finger tips... Everywhere I could think of. My skin turend red from all of the cuts. I sat there in my tears and in my own blood drowning in the pain... What am I going to do now... Wil probobly believes chat... So he wil break up with me. So what's the point of living anymore? Wil was the only reason why I am still alive, my bright shooting star. But everything good must come to an end... I slowly stoped crying... I didn't feel anything. The realisation hit me... Then I hear banging on the door. I didn't feel like replaying. There's no point. We are all going to die at some point, some sooner than others... "Y/N please open..." Wil said worried as I simply ignored. "Y/N??!" Wil continued banging. He didn't stop. But I simply ignored. I look thru the cabinets and find bleach. Without hesitation I drink it... I slowly start giggling as I loose myself. And then I just fell on the floor as I hear Wil yeling in the backround...

𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗯𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I've been sitting next to the bathroom what it felt like hours. Y/N still hasn't got out. I decided to call the rest to help me. I explained the situation as quackitys face turns very worried. "We have to break down the door. Couse if shes not answering she probably passed out or even worse..." Alex said very worried. I take a deep breath, Karl takes the phone and calls the police so they can take the door down. After a long wait they eventually came. "You three stay there." I said to Ranboo, Toby and Tommy as we leave to open the door. "Is this the room?" They said asking me. I nod "There's a person in their so be careful." I said worried. "Can you go to the living room, we will call you when we finishe." They said, we all nod and head to the living room. Alex made a couple of jokes trying to bring up the mood. But no one was prepared to see what happend in the bathroom. "You can come now, but I warn you. There is a lot of blood." My heart drops when I hear that line, and a single tear drops down my face. -Is she dead?- I thought to myself. -No she can't be. This can't end here. This can't end like this...- The police man brings us to the bathroom. I see Y/N laying on the floor, with billions of cuts on her arms, legs, hands... I got chils down my spine. I felt like I want to puke. I can't believe what she did to her self. Even if she cheeted we could of talk thru it. But she doesn't seem like a person to cheat. And then right next to her I see bleach... My heart sinks. "Wil are you ok?" Karl said grabbing my hand. I take a deep breath and sit on the bed as the police examen the body. "Is she alive?!" I ask. "She's not responding currently, but we will try our best." They said looking at me. They call the ambulance and put her in as we wait. We all sit on the bed in shock. I was shacking. I was probably the reason wasn't I. I didn't know what to do. At this point we just have to wait. We went back to the living room. "What happened?!" Tommy said worried. We all didn't bother to respond. "Is she dead?!" Tommy said very confused. "We don't know..." I said looking down at the floor. "But the situation is rough so it wouldn't be a big suprise that she doesn't make it..." I said as tears start rolling down my face. I wipe them of and take a deep breath. All three stand there in shock. "Where is she now?" Tommy asked in panic. "She's at the hospital currently." I said trying to calm myself. I was so disappointed at chat. I thought I learned them differently. It's over now, it happened. I can't do nothing about it...

[𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑]

My phone starts ringing, I pick up to see it's the hospital that Y/Ns in. They told us to come here and that she's responding. A slight smile comes to my face as I hear that she's alive. "She's alive.." I said to them with a smile. They all have a sigh of relief and head out to go to the hospital. We get to the car and put on our seatbelts. I start up the car and start heading to the hospital. When we arrived there we asked to meet Y/N. The nurs takes us to her.

A big smile comes to my face when I see her. I run up to her and take her hand. She was just looking at the floor. She didn't make any reaction. "Y/N.." I said smiling at her. She looked so emotionaless. She didn't cry, she didn't even smile seeing me. She just stared at the floor. The moment that we have eye contact she breaks down in tears. "Wil I am so sorry..." She said sobbing. "Y/N, look at me..." I said turning her face gently looking at my. "We will get over it another time. Currently I'm just happy you're here with me..." I said smiling at Y/N. She smiles back at me slightly as I hug her. The rest came in and we talked a bit. Finnaly this horror movie came to an end...

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

A/N: I'm 14 and this is so deep, also bad chapter

1234 words including A/N