𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘥𝘢𝘺 |10|

⚠︎Sensitive topics that are going to be talked about in this chapter are:⚠︎

✵Self harm scars

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

(𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒀/𝑵 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒐𝒏. 𝑫𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑾𝒊𝒍 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒀/𝑵 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅)

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗕𝗨𝗥𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I wake up at around 10:47. I got up took a shower and brushed my teeth. I go to my closet picking something to wear.

I put the clothes on and head to the kitchen to eat something. I quickly made some eggs and toast and eat it. I wash my teeth again and grabbed my keys to go to my office.

I get out of my flat and started walking to my car. I unlock the car and got in. I start it up and put on my seat belt. I start driving to my office which wasn't that far away.

When I got there I got out of my car and locked it behind me. I get in my office and took my phone. I look thru my notifications and see Tommy sent me a message on discord...

TommyInnit:
Wilbur I'm going to be streaming soon soo PLZ JOIN

PLZZZ

WilburS:

Okay okay, I'll join

Tommy:
THANKYUUU

I turn on my computer and get in the VC with Tommy, he was already streaming. We were playing minecraft a bit. It was really fun.

But me and tommy weren't the only one playing. There were also Techno, Phill, George, Dream and quackity.

Mid stream I zooned out a bit thinking about Y/N.

(Will?) Phill said trying to get my attention but I ignore.
(Wilbar??) Tommy said seriously but I still ignore.
(WILL!) George shouted scaring me.
(Oh geez you scared me, were you talking to me?) I said all confused.
(Will we have been trying to get your attention for what it felt like hours.) Dream said giggling.
(Oh sorry, I just zooned out.) I said trying to defend myself.
(You've been like this all stream, what have you been thinking about?) Quackity said giggling.
(Oh its nothing.) I said calmly.
(GUYS I GOT IT! Y/N MOVED TO BRIGHTON A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO!) Tommy said, right at the few couple of words he said I immediatly knew what he was going to say next.
(WILBUR ARE YOU DATING MY BEST FRIEND???) Quackity said bursting out laughing and so do others.
(No we are just friends!) I said trying to defend myself.
(JUST FRIENDS HUH?!) Quackity said jokingly.
(Wow son I didn't know you have a girlfriend.) Phill said giggling.
(SHES NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!) I said. (MAYBE SHES NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND BUT YOU WANT HER TO BE DONT YOU!) Tommy said bursting out laughing. The chat on Tommy's stream goes crazy.
But out of nowhere Tommy freezes.
(Tommy are you ok, is everything fine?) I said seriously.
(She just donated...) Tommy said. I freeze as the rest burst out laughing.
(What did she say?!) I said worried.
(She said, 'Who are you talking about?') Tommy said still serious. Everyone dies of laughter as me and Tommy stand there shocked.
(WILL JUST CONFESSED AND SHE WATCHED THE WHOLE THING!) Quackity said bursting out laughing.
(She donated again saying 'Confessed to who?') Tommy said looking at the donations.
(TO YOU, WILBUR LIKES YOU!) Quackity says as he bursting out laughing.
(ALEX YOU LITTLE SHORT ASS BITCH!) I said jokingly pissed as all of the others burst out laughing.
(Y/N thats a pretty name, it goes GREAT WITH WILLBUR!!) Alex says bursting out laughing.
I look at chat on Tommy's stream and everyone starts spamming Y/Nbur.
(I hate all of you.) I said as everyone laughs.
(Fucking shit, I'll be back soon.) I said muting and seeing Y/N set me a message.