𝐴𝑏𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 |43|

"William, do you take Y/N L/N as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest read, eyeing every once in a while me and Wil.

"I do." Wil said with a large smile on his face, making mine even bigger with the words he said.

"Y/N, do you take William Gold  as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" I took a deep breath and answerd with

"I do."

"Y/N, please take your husbands hand in yours. As you place the ring on his wedding finger, repeat these words: With this ring, I give you my heart."

I get out a ring, and take Wils hand in my. I slide the ring on his middle finger as I said

"With this ring, I give you my heart." I warmly said, starring right at the chocolate brown eyes of my soon to be husband.

"William, please take your wifes hand in yours. As you place the ring on her wedding finger, repeat these words: With this ring I give you my heart."

Wil reached out of his pocket, and got out a ring.

"With this ring... I give you my heart." Wil said gently taking my hand in his, and sliding the ring down my ring finger.

"By the power vested in me by the Universal Life Church Ministries, I now pronounce you lawfully wed! Let’s start this marriage off with love - you may kiss!"

We both lean in for a gentle passionate kiss. Our lips soon attaching to one and other. We heard the croud cheer as they experience this important moment with us. We slowly pull away as our eyes immediately hooked to one and other. Warm smiles spread across our faces on this beautiful moment.

We both turn to the public. I immediately look at my bridesmaids them being Nikki, Minx and Cara, giving them a 'What the fuck is happening' look. A good 'What the fuck is happening' look.

All of them had beautiful smiles plastered on their faces. They just excitedly notted at me, noting me to walk down the aisle with my husband.

I turn my look at Wil, and so does he in the same time. We walk down the aisle, surrounded by happy faces. We exited the room entering a somewhat of a hallway.

We were all alone now, just to stan there and process everything. We just stoped and looked at eachother. Both of us and happy tears in our eyes. I jumped up into Wils hands, connecting our lips immediately.

He twirled me around as we shared another passionate kiss. We slowly pull away with our face inches apart. We starred deep into eachothers eyes, enjoying every moment. We were both so happy.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you more." Wil whispered back.

"Its impossible for you to love me more then I love you."

"It's not impossible, it's necessary." Wil joked.

"Not the time to quote Interstellar." I chuckled. We quickly shared another quick kiss before Wil set me back down on the floor.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

A/N: i hate pete davidson

580 words including A/N