Chapter 33 - Avengers Or Angelic Assholes?

Erin Pierpoint

"Alright, we're keeping him," I said with complete confidence. Kyla chuckled in agreement, Cade playfully glaring at her and burning holes in the side of Jasper's head who was too busy gaping at the five of us. Stephan looked at the fumbling wreck in front of us and shook his head smiling, he caught me staring and smiled.

"All fucking night of this..." He mouthed, making me chuckle at the restraint he was keeping to not throw Jasper out the door like a bag of flour. I walked over to Kyla and linked arms with her, pulling her out of the jealous building and wanting to carry her out of sight. I pulled us both towards Jasper, who looked like he was one minute away from combusting into a collection of smoke. We both linked his arms on either side and motioned towards the couch. He didn't have much of a choice before we were all comfortably set on the couch, facing the three big stubborn men glancing down at us.

"Love, he's not a pet. You can't just claim him and keep him on a leash for your amusement, however, I don't think he would put up much of a resistance." Adam looked at him with a skeptical scowl as Jasper shrunk into the couch, trying to blend into the cushions. I smirked at the interaction and tapped Jasper's shoulder in slight reassurance.

"I am well aware he is not a pet and don't be a bully. Just because he finds us attractive does not mean he will follow us around like a lost puppy. He has his mind, which from what I hear is pretty brilliant and I doubt a group of people is going to turn that to mush." I said with a tone of finality, making Adam roll his eyes and rub his temple muttering about being a babysitter for another child.

Which I find highly offensive by the way. Like I know the size thing knocks me down a peg, but did I or did I not successfully shoot him in the arm?

What does a person have to do to get a little faith?

"I think he would fit in well with us, I mean, we each have our strengths but we have to think logically here. None of us know shit about any advanced theories or tech here. We are at a disadvantage without him" Kyla said, giving Jasper a small smile that seemed to make him calmer, and then looked back at the group. I smirked at the way Cade was attempting to hold back wiping that smile off of the poor boy's face. I stood up from the couch and stood in front of each of the travellers.

"You know what, as always, Kyla has a point" I walk towards Stephan and tap his shoulder ' See old Steppy here? Complete brutal strength. It's nuts"

"Did you just fucking call me.... fucking hell we're the same age asshole" Stephan scoffs as I chuckle at his reaction. Jasper frowned slightly at the scene.

"You shouldn't curse at a lady. It's not polite." He spoke at a level tone, maintaining his quiet stature making Stephan go buggy-eyed at him and me to fall into hysterics and slap him playfully.

"Jesus fucking hell, of course, he..." Cade grumbled under his breath making Kyla smile slightly at her hands.

"Yeah Stephan, I'm a lady. Be respectful to me." I attempt to say with a straight face. Stephan scoffs along with Adam. Jasper looks at them like their out of their minds.

"Lady my ass. You're a tyrant." I gap my mouth open, playing false hurt.

"I can't believe you would spread those lies in the presence of our company. You should be ashamed of yourself." I frown at him, amusement playing behind the expression. Stephan smirked at the display.

"Your right, I'm sorry for spreading lies like that"

"Well, you should be."

"You could only fit half a tyrant with your size," he said with a chuckle, making everyone chuckle under their breaths. I glared at the dough boy and moved on to the next person.