Chapter 27 - A Heartfelt Headache

Kyla Avarado

I got a hurricane of cedar-wood and chocolate clouded my senses as the giant curly fry carried me to a bedroom. He was warm and cozy and if he put me down I was gonna lose it. I felt him step into the darker space and shut the door behind us. The only light being shone through the large glass window. I saw the big white sphere in the sky and my heart fluttered. I shimmied out of his hold and walked towards the window with a skip. 

The big sphere was full and bright and danced along the sky with a gazillion mini blinkers. The dark forest trees zooming past us in a frenzy. I only wished that I could feel the wind against my face. I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull against a fucking brick wall. I felt hot air trickle down the side of my neck. The vanilla and wood returned causing me to go into a sugar coma. I leaned back against the breathing wall and sighed. The wall chuckled making my body vibrate onto mine. 

Walls don't breathe right? Or chuckle?

No they don't Kyla....

Oh my god......

I FOUND A NEW SPECIES!!!!!!!!!!!

I chuckled quietly to myself as i thought about the funny wall. The funny man gave my neck  small peck which i giggled to unwillingly.

"What are you so giggly about, Sunshine?" He spoke quietly fro the crook of my neck  with a smile. I wiggled myself to at least turn around to face him. He had a soft expression on his face as he looked down at me. My face twisted into one of confusion and hurt.

Whose Sunshine?.........

"I think you have the wrong person...." I said sadly as I looked down with a pout. I felt his one hand cup my cheek to bring my eyes to face his. He looked confused.

"What are you talking about?" He said, holding back a laugh.

"My names not Sunshine... it's Kyla...." I said sadly. He laughed out loud, leaning his mouth against my forehead. I closed my eyes at the feeling.

"I know You're Kyla, but you'll always be my Sunshine...." He said with another peck. I widened my eyes and looked back up at him with the biggest smile I have ever had in a long time. He chuckled at my expression and pecked my forehead again. I bit my lip as a realisation came across me.

"I'm yours?" I said with hope in my question. He looked at me completely bare in expression with nothing but adoration. A grin graced his lips as he looked into my eyes directly.

"Sunshine, you were mine the moment I saw you in that bookshop." He said with a mischievous smirk played on his lips. I smiled relieved and i just looked at him. He was fucking perfect in every angle and it was not at all a problem. I tip toed up to him and captured his mouth, letting my hands explore his chocolate curls. He responded with a chuckle as he walked us slowly back towards the bed. He pulled away, much to my dislike and set up the bed. 

Being the impatient person i am, i jumped onto the bed like a fucking star and crashed out.......

*******************************************************

I woke up to the sun blinding through my window and my head starts pounding like a mother fucker. I groan and shove my face into the closest pillow i could find on the bed of heaven i found myself hibernating in. I sighed softly as I hugged the pillow closer to me.

Why can't I just stay here? This is the life right fucking here.

I felt my eyes growing heavy but i wasn't tired. So I just laid in this cloud of heaven as I listened to the rain stopped outside.