Chapter 10 - Tangible Torture

Kyla Avarado

I felt my head being massaged. Small circles were being dug into my scalp.

Holy shit.... that felt really good... wait? HAnds?

I felt the weight on my waist and looked down and saw a dark arm holding me like their personal stuffed animal. I turned my head and was overcome with a woody smell.

Cade... shit, i stayed the night..

"Morning Sunshine." He said in a lower octave. I turned around in his arm cage. I came face to face with him. His hair was disheveled and a few fell in front of his eyes, blocking my personl ocean view. I pulled out one of my hands and reached towards his hair.

"Good Morning..." I said with a smile as i brushed the fly away curl out from infront of his eyes. He watched intensely as i stroked back his hair and his eyes fluttered shut. I laughed as i started to move my hand back to my side when he grabbed it and put it back on his head and stroked it again.

"That feels nice..." He mumbled as he snuggled into my neck again. I laughed and felt him smile against my skin.

"Your like a little baby..." I chuckle as i scratch his head.

"Only for you Sunshine..." He said which made me shake my head. i looked at the clock and it was already 9. I groaned and tried to get up but fort and ox stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He groaned and pulled me back to him.

"WE have work to do! Besides, the doctor gonna be here in 15 minutes. Come on." I said with a laugh and managed to pull myself from his arms and towards the bathroom. I stood infront of the mirror and fixed my hair. I hear a small noise from the room. I turn my head to see Cade looking at me while leaning back on his hands.

"What?" I asked leaning my side agianst the counter. I watched his eyes roam my body and he finally reached my eyes.

"You're fucking gorgeous thats what..." He said as he got up an went towrds his dresser. I rolled my eyes and pulled on my beige shorts from yesterday. I slipped under my bra quickly before i heard Cade coming back. I kept his shirt on. It was a cotton white shirt that reached my mid-thigh. I let it fall and rolled the sleeves up a couple times. I left my hair in a messy bun but fixed it up a bit.

"Sure I am..." I said sarcastically. I left the bathroom and saw him. He looked unimpressed in his diner boy uniform. His khaki jeans and white t shirt. He had his hands crossed over his chest.

"Yes. You are. You can't even fight me on this Sunshine...." He saw his shirt on me and smiled like he won the lottery. I rolled my eyes as i went beside him and nodded my head towards the door. He laughed an opened the door so we both walked out. His house was modern and similar to the bedrooms. It was simple and plain. White and wood. We walked towards the front door when i remembered something.

Shit. My pills.

"I forgot my bag, i'll be right back." I jogged toward his room and towards the bathroom. I sighed and grabbed it and went out of the room. I turned off the lights and bumped into Cade and fell on my ass.

"Shit Sunshine, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to scare you! You okay?" I nodded as he helped me up. I rubbed my side. I saw the contents of my bag splayed on the floor. My eyes widened.

"I got this" I tried to pick up my pills before he could but he beat me to it. He read the label as he handed me my bag.

"What are these?" He asked me with confusion. I looked down at the floor.