Chapter 6 - Rolls of Rage

Erin Pierpoint

I felt a hand run through my hair repeatedly. I let out a soft sigh and snuggled into my pillow heater. I felt the sun ray shine onto my face. Then my hand went still.

"Keep going..." I whined and grabbed the hand and put it back to my head. He chuckled and i felt the rumble from his chest as he continued stroking my hair. I relaxed more onto him. I was basically ontop of him and he was squuezing my waist with one arm.

Stephan and i did this a few times. This wasn't awkward for us. Not like some one night stand shit that comes with the awkward morning after where you are struggling to find your clothes and brace yourself for the walk of shame.

"Good morning to you too.." He said in his tired voice. I looked at him and gave a soft smile. I'm usually a bitch to everyone. I don't smile a lot. I have a bit of a bitch face or so i have been told. I looked as his grey eyes looked down at me and gave me a small smile. His freckles poked through his skin. His blonde hair was a little messy.

"Good morning dumbass.." I responded as i stretched while still on top of him. I flopped back onto him and let out an oufff. I laughed a bit and he smiled at me again with an unknown emotion.  I flopped my head back on his chest and wrapped my arms around him.

God, He's like a fluffy marshmallow...

"You gonna let me go kid?" He chuckled. I shook my head fast and tightened my hold.

I was comfortable. Sue me.

"I have to go to work kid... i gotta get changed and  get my shit from the shop..." He started to get up. I fake cried.

"You don't care about me. You love work more than me' I started to get up,' It's fine Stephan. I'm sure i can find some way to deal with the fact that you don't, SHITT" He pulled  me back down agian and hovered over top of me. He barracaded me with his arms and looked me dead in the eye.

This is new..

"I do love you kid, but my mom will kill me if i don't come in today. Now, stop pouting and get that inside your pea sized brain." He said as he chuckled. I let out a laugh at his little speech. He shook his head and got out of bed. I looked at his muscles. He stretched and his back clenched making my mouth slowly drop but i quickly recovered. My eyes trailed down his well-carved..

NO. NO .NO

"You have to get out of bed to you know... it's already 10. Doc's gonna be here soon." He said looking down at me. I laughed and attempted to get out of bed. Epic fail. I made grabby hands at him making him laugh.

"Steffannnn, hewlp me!" I teased as i wited for him to ull me out of bed. He shook his head laughing as he picked me up by the waist. I mindlessly wrapped my legs around his torso and wrapped my hands around his neck.

"Stephan Gilisson! PUT ME DOWN!!" I yelled as he spun me around like a lunitic. He laughed and slowly let me slide back down. We laughed and then he cleared his throat.

" I should put some clothes on." He said and pulled away. HE picked up his clothes from the floor and headed to the bathroom. I nodded and went towards my dresser. I pulled out some khaki high waist shorts and buttoned them up. I slipped on my bra quickly and put on a white cotton concert t-shirt. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I ran my hands thorugh my hair trying to make it representable.

"Stop fussing, you look beautiful kid.." I turned around to see Stephan leaning against the door frame. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't give me those lies" I laughed. He frowned and was about to say somehting when the buzzer went off. I smiled cheekily and skipped toward the door. I swung it open and Doctor Constantin. i Smiled and mumbled a good morning. She smiled back and walked over to the counter to set up the injection shit. She looked over her shoulder.