𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙘

"𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.".

                      ·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

"Entertainment district?". Tanjiro said confusingly. "You know that place with all those beautiful girls.". Zenistu said.

"Alright listen up!". Tengen began. "I am a God you three are trash. First off, get that right into your heads! Screw it in there! You will always humor me while stopping down and imploring me for favors and do your best to flatter me. Remember I am a God!". Tengen said in a flashy attitude.

I made a disgusted face. Then Tengen standed in a unnecessary pose. Then Tanjiro raised his hand.

"What exactly do you rule over as a God?". Tanjiro asked.

"Nice question, I have high hopes for you.". Tengen said. "I'm the God who rules over flamboyance. God of festivity's.".  Tengen finished.

"why even ask questions. he's a fake.".

Then inosuke shouted. "I am the king of the mountains. Nice to meet you God of festivities.". Inosuke said.

My face turned into a shock. at this point I was going to ball out laughing. Tengens face was a mixture of shocked, disappointed and disgusted.

"What are you talking about? Your just disgusting.". Tengen said. Muchiro sighed. "Enough chit chatting are we going or no?". Muchiro asked.

"The wisteria house is on the way to the flower district we'll get prepared there. Follow me.". Tengen said. Then me, muchiro, and Tengen left. While Tanjiro and his friends were a little far behind from us.

                     ·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

"Once we infiltrate the red light district we first have to look for my wife. I'll be looking around for information on the demon as well.". Tengen said.

"This is unbelievable.". Zenistu screamed.

We were all trying to eat peacefully but he kept screaming.

Then Tengen threw letters at zenistu. I picked one up. "Tengen these are a lot dont you think.". Muchiro said reading one.

"yeah, especially for one wife.". tanjiro said.
"i have three actually.". tengen corrected tanjiro.

With that zenistu screamed even more. Then Tengen punched him in the stomach. "Any other complaints.". Tengen asked warningly.

"In these letters you remind them multiple times to do there best not to stand out..." i said. "But how are they exactly going to do this?". I asked looking at the four boys.

"Well we're going to be disguised of course, and as much as I hate the idea of plain you guys just have to do a certain something then infiltrate.". Tengen began.

"Suma in the tokito house, Makio in the ogimoto house, and hinatsuri in the kyougoku house.". Tengen said. Then inosuke blurred out.

"arn't your wives dead already?".

Then Tengen punched him in the stomach to.

Then two people opened the sliding door to say the items are ready. I smiled. "Thanks.".

                     ·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

They took us one by one. Then it was my turn. I didn't see what anyone else look like. "Oh before you do her make sure you make her hair blonde.". Tengen said.

(If your hair is blond just ignore it)

"Oh my dear you look beautiful already.". The lady said. I just smiled. They spray painted my hair the smae color blond as zenistu's.