𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙂𝙮𝙪𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙤

"𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸.".

  ·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.

"Tanjiro you have to take your sister. I broke my arm and if I keep this up it's gonna pop out again.". I said still trying to hold onto Nezuko.

"Ok let's do this.". Tanjiro said. Then me and Tanjiro switched spots.

Then Tanjiro got pushed out the window with nezuko.

When I got up I fell right down. "Y/n are you okay?". Muchiro asked. "Yeah yeah I'm fine.". I said. "Why not heal yourself.". Tengen asked. "I can use it twice, me and another person, and I don't want to waste it just yet.". I said.

We all started to walk away but Daki screamed at us. Tengen said she wasn't an upper moon but she started throwing a tantrum.

Then she screamed for her brother. Then coming out from her body was another demon. Me and everyone else were shocked.

Tengen tried to slash them but they moved back. Then Tengen ran after him then the demon attacked but Tengen blocked it.

Me and muchiro got into our fighting stance waiting for what's next. Then muchiro tried to attack but the demon did the same thing to muchiro that he did to Tengen. Muchiro blocked it barley even touching him.

"Nice man nice man. You both have nice faces, nice skin, no birth marks, and no wounds. You both have nice flesh I can't get any fatter myself and you with silver hair your really tall. You both are probably popular with the lady's". The demon said.

"The envy. Could you both just drop dead. And you'll get a real painful one to.". The demon said. "Brother it's not just them to it's that girl and another one! I was doing so good by myself and get they bullied me!". Daki cried.

Then the demon turned to me. I shivered by just him looking at me. "You! I know you! Your the 3rd upper moons child! Oh man your going to be so much fun to kill. You are sure pretty but master wants you killed.". He said.

Then the demon started spinning. Then started talking again. "The envy man you are really very nice guys. Nice man. Protecting humans, looking cool.". The demon said.

"Well yeah I'm a flamboyant elegent ladies man of course. I have three wives.". Tengen said. The demon started to scratch it self. "You got three wives!! Your kidding me right!!! Unforgivable!". The demon said.

Then he pointed to me. "Don't tell me your dating her to!". The demon said. Then it was an awkward silence.

Me and Tengen looked at eachother. "Why would I ever date this old hag!". I shouted.

"Hey who are you calling an old hag unflashy little girl.". Tengen shouted. "You who else old man.". I shouted back. "Can you both cut it out we have to decapitate these upper moons.". Muchiro said.

"Y/n is it? I got an offer for you. Become full demon and become a upper moon. I'm sure your father would be very proud. I'm gyutaro by the way.". Gyutaro said.

I got into my fight stance and my face turned angry. "I intend to make my father disappointed. once again i don't want this offer and i don't give a damn about your name.". I said.

Gyutaro didn't seem to take that good. "Fine then I'm just going to kill all three of you!". He shouted.

Then he used his blood demon art.  I ran to him. I tried to slice his head but he duked I landed and he tried to use his weapon then I turned around swiftly and cut off his arm.

Then I went backwards so he couldn't hit me again. "Damn guess it won't be easy. You guys are hashira after all.". Gyutaro said.

Muchiro did his breathing style making cuts into the wall and to block Gyutaro's demon art. This made him and Daki disappear in the wall.