𝘿𝙖𝙠𝙞

"𝘪𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘳,
                       𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦.".

                     ·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.

"Zenistu and y/n arn't coming.". Tengen said. "What do you mean there not coming?". Muchiro asked. "I think I put you guys in terrible trouble.". Tengen said.

"But y/n is a hashira shouldn't she be ok?". Inosuke asked. "She should but that dosent mean she is. You see if y/n is in trouble she'll take her time to find a way to stop the trouble. She never knows when to give up.". Tengen said.

"And with zenistu with her it wouldn't make it easier.". Muchiro finished. "The desire to save my wives has caused me to commit a grave of mental error. Those twos whereabouts are currently unknown. They both stopped contacting me last night.". Tengen said.

"Inosuke, Tanjiro you two get out of here now. Your ranks are to low. If there is an upper moon you can't deal with them.". Tengen said. "Muchiro you can come with me.". Tengen finished.

"No uzui we-". Tanjiro got cut off by muchiro. "Don't be ashamed. Winners stay alive don't mess this opportunity up.". Then with that they both left.

                        ·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.

I didn't say anything I just stayed quiet. "I'll take that as a yes since your not answering my question.". She said.

"Your strong and very pretty for a second I thought you were going to take my spot but your undercover with that other girl I see.". The women said.

It was a quiet silence for awhile. "Hm a demon hunter right? Your so much stronger then that other girl and your as strong as a pillar. So that makes you a hashira. am I right.". The women continued.

"there's no point in lying.".

"Yeah your right.". I said. "She speaks.". The women said. "Im Daki by the way, But that won't matter because im going to kill you im just making some chit chat to offer you something.". Daki said.

"I'd like to see you kill me. But what about this offer?". I asked. Daki smirked. "I could turn you into a demon we both could be the first female demons to rule, And I think we could be friends.". Daki said.

"I don't think we'll ever be friends with someone as weak as you. So I refuse to have that offer.". I said getting up.

"i have to stall.".

"Why you little brat!". Daki shouted.

Then ribbons showed before she could do anything the women came in she was huffing. "Zenko she's gone!!!". The lady said.

I got up fast and I glared at Daki. She smirked.

I got up and ran. I ran all over the place. "Zenko!! Zenko!". I screamed.

I couldn't find zenistu.

"there's no way i lost him.".

I stopped by a window.

"suns going down, i have to do something.".

After running, looking and asking some more I stopped in a room. I was breathing hard and freaking out.

Then three buckets of water spilled on me. I looked up to see uzui's mice. I sighed and smiled. They handed my uniform and my sword.

Quickly I got dressed. Then I took my contact out to show my glowing red eye, since the mice spilled water on me it got rid of the blond hair spray back to my h/c.