𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬

"𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘺𝘺"

                    ·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.

i slowly opened my eyes.

i looked to see the whole place was white. then i got up from the floor. i looked at what i was wearing. it was an all white gown.

"is this heaven?". i asked.

"yes it is dear!". someone said behind me. i turned to shock to see a women watering plants with a hose.

tears started to run down my flustered cheeks as i smiled and ran to her. i hugged her super tight.

"mom!". i shouted hugging her.

"well y/n it's nice to see you again.". my mom said with her signature smile.

then someone behind me dropped a bucket filled of dirt behind me. i let go of my mom to see my brother. even more tears started falling down my face.

"b/n!". i shouted. he was as shocked as i was. he hugged me back. "y/n what are you doing here?". he asked. "i-i don't know everything went blank.". i said.

then he looked at my mom worriedly.
"d-did you kill him.". he asked. i knew who he meant. "n-no.....". i said looking at the floor.

"the reaosn your here is because you died....". my mom said. "we told you to not be angry to do it for you not for revenge.". my brother shouted hitting me. "honey please calm down.". my mom said.

my brother sighed.

"look little sis your dead and since he's still alive he'll destroy everything and everyone you love especially your boyfriend.". my brother said. i blushed then i had a realization.

"muchiro....". i said under my breath.

"please is there anyway i can go back!". i asked worriedly. "yes there is a way but....". my mom began to say. "what is it??". i asked. then my brother turned away putting his head down.

"you would have to be turned into a full demon.".

                      ·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.

my eyes widened.

"yes but the power is insane and it could make you go savage....it could take over your body if you dont know how to control it.". my mom said.

"ok then let's do it!". i said with pride. my brother and mom looked confused.

"y/n...sweetheart...there are risks..". she said.

"i know mom but if it helps kill dad, end this demon shit, free your guy's souls and save the love of my life. then i have to risk it.". i said.

they both looked at me in sadness.

"look i know i just go here and i most definitely don't want to leave, but i have to do it for not just me but for everyone.". i said with a weak smile.

then my brother smiled.

"ok let's do this.". my brother said. i smiled. my mom and brother held eachothers hands like a circle. i stood in the middle. "ok y/n ready.". my mom said. "yes.".i said.

"just remember we're with you all the time
y/n we'll wait for you dear.". my mom said.

             those were the last words before
                     everything went blank.

                       ·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.

inside my body it felt like a spark just went through my body. it was like a powerful feeling. likes. burning sensation that hurt and felt good.

i opened my red glowing eyes.

i could slowly see my farther walking away. i could see the smirk from were i was laying. i slowly went through my arm sleeves and picked out my ninja stars.

with the flick of my wrist i threw the ninja stars at my fathers neck. it almost cut it off but it was just by a thread it didn't finish.

                                   "huh?".

this chapter was really short and probably one of the worse ones

i just got done with school and you don't understand how tired i already am. i'm definitely not excited for a whole week now.

thank you for reading

8/12/23