𝙍𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙤𝙠𝙪...

"𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥.".

                        ·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

Ever since zenitsu, inosuke, and Tanjiro have been staying at the demon slayer cor. Me and the butterfly girls have been training them.

"Y/n can we get a break please!". Zenistu whined. "No none of you can't unless you finish the laps.". I said. Zenistu whined and kept going.

Then I looked to see Tanjiro finished his laps. Since rengoku left  I've been getting a really weird feeling. I looked up at the sunny sky.

"something's off.".

then my thought was interrupted.

"Y/n you alright is something wrong?". Tanjiro asked. "Huh? oh, nothings wrong I've just been thinking of stuff.". I said.

Tanjiro nodded. "Do you want me to run more laps?". He asked. "No it's alright I think you guys did a great job, besides you all get to go on a mission soon with the flame hashira.". I said smiling.

"Oh what's he like?". Tanjiro asked. "Well he's very sweet. He always motivates me and he's a great listener. He's like another older brother to me.". I smiled. "Wow he does sound great.". Tanjiro spoke.

"you just got to know us more that's all.". I said with a giggle.

Tanjiro giggled to.

From there on they trained to there deadline. Today was the day they got to work with rengoku. "Bye guys good luck and stay safe!". I shouted waving goodbye to them.

this weird feeling i can't shake off. i just hope those boys will be fine.".

Then I turned and walked off to the bamboo forest.

I walked for a bit till I stopped at a cliff. I sat down and let the wind blow my hair around.

i then closed my eyes and i felt the warm breeze brush against me. then my thoughts began to wonder.

"y/n?". a voice called.

I turned to see muchiro standing there.

"Oh muchiro your here, I didn't know you stopped here.". I said. "Oh, I didn't know you did to but it's whatever.". He said.

"yeah..". i awkwardly said. my face started getting warm and my heart was racing.

"uh so-.". i began to say till i was interrupted.

"do you mind if i sit with you?". muchiro interrupted. i flinched.

"y-yeah sure.". i spoke. then he quietly sat next to me.

it was kinda awkward but i just took a deep breath and tried to relax.

"so, why do you come here?". i asked. "just to be in my thoughts.". muchiro said. i smiled.

"really? no way, i do that too!". i smiled. then muchiro just kept looking at me as a rambled on about nonsense.
                       ·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.
muchiro's pov:

what is this weird feeling in my chest? it's been bothering me for awhile.

why can't i stop thinking of her? why is her smile so mesmerizing? i swear my mind won't let me forget her.

her smile lights up the whole room and you can see it a mile away. i can sense she is hurting but why does she smile so beautifully then?

i'm so lost but she makes me feel found. she's really pretty too.

hmmmm...

wait what was i thinking again?

                         ·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

"mui?". i called out to get his attention after the 15th attempt.

"this idiot.".

"huh?". muchiro said. "did you hear what i said?". i asked. "no, sorry. i was in my thoughts for a moment.". he said.

i sighed. "that's why we're here.". i smiled. "did you just call me mui?". he asked.

my face got warm. "uh yeah. it's your new nickname. do you like it?". i asked.

he hummed and looked outwards. "guess you do.". i smiled.

it was quiet once again till i got an idea.

"hey do you want to do something crazy?". i asked. "which is?". muchiro asked. "i've always wanted us to collaborate breathing styles.". i blurred out.

"collaborate?". he asked. "yes, i think i'll call it...

sleepy mist.".

i then heard muchiro give out a little giggle.

i was in shock. "i just made the, tokito muchiro, laugh?". i thought.

"that's a good name but, sure let's do it.". he said. my eyes lit up.

i then got up.

"let's do it!". i shouted. muchiro nodded.

  ·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

"so thats how we do it.". i said. "so it's official?". muchiro asked. "yeah our own collaboration.". i smiled.

"CAW! CAW! KYOJIRO RENEGOKU HAS DIED IN BATTLE! TANJIRO AND HIS FRIENDS ARE SERIOUSLY INJURED AND ARE ON THE WAY!".

thank you for reading! i'm so happy i actually went back and re-edit some cringy parts. this sounds more like mui and is a lot better than the older version.
sadly i didn't put anything with renegoku in this chapter and to remind you i am re doing this from 2020.

7/20/23