𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣?!?!

"𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱,
                  𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺.".

·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.

"Hey y/n cmon we have to get up.". Muchiro said trying to wake me up. I opened my eyes.

"Ok I'm up.". I said looking at a dress muchiro.

I sighed and got up and quickly got into my room and changed.

Muchiro waited for me.

Then we walked to Tanjiro and Nezuko. "Hm.". Me and muchiro said looking at them both.

Then muchiro pinched tanjiro's nose. Thats when Tanjiro woke up.

"Do you the swords smith kanamori.". Muchiro said. I giggled.

"Whoa tokito did you just pinch my nose?". Tanjiro asked. "Yeah but that was really slow reaction.". Muchiro said. "No no I mean I'd notice it if you had malice or something.". Tanjiro said.

I laughed. "I wouldn't allow him to pinch you if it was a bad intention.". I said.

"Well I know him...but why. I think he's with haganezuka.". Tanjiro said. "Well he's the new swords smith.". I said. "Were's haganzuka?". Muchiro asked. "Wanna look for them with me?". Tanjiro asked.

It was quiet for a second. before i could say anything muchiro spoke.

"Why are you so concerned? Don't you have something else you should be doing?". Muchiro asked. "Helping other people also ends up being benitfical for you at the end of the day and I wanted to go check up on them so nice timing.". Tanjiro said smiling.

that's when i noticed muchiro's eyes lit up. "What? What did you say just now?now now...". Muchiro said confusingly. "Huh, oh nice timing.". Tanjiro said then Nezuko got up and hit Tanjiro.

"Ahhhh Nezuko!". I yelled. "Omg she's so cute!". I laughed. "That's one strange creature there.". Muchiro blurred out. "Oh is she?". Tanjiro asked. Then me and Nezuko started playing paddy cake. "Yeah really weird. I can't put it to words.". Muchiro continued.

"Have I seen her before must've been some time ago why....". Muchiro asked.

"i sense someone here.".

Then I stopped and turned to the door. So did Tanjiro and muchiro. "Who's here?". I asked. "Oh? Is someone here?". Tanjiro asked. "Looks like it.". Muchiro said.

They opened the door and we saw a demon crawl into the room. It was going really slow. It took me a second.

"it's an upper moon.".

"Breath of mist fourth form.". Muchiro said muchiro was really quick but he missed.

I got up. Looking at the demon up on the ceiling. "Stop it don't bully me!". The demon shouted.

Tanjiro attacked but it didn't work he missed too. The demon was next to me then I swiftly cut its head off. The head turned into another.

"Y/n, don't lose focus!". Muchiro shouted. "Behind!". tanjiro shouted.

"huh?".

I turned them all of a sudden I got blasted into the sky.

"damn!".

as i was in the air i was trying to strategize how to land.

"at this rate i'm going to end up hurting myself, i might just have to land or else it's going to be bad.".