𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙩

"𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶.".

                        ·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

I put my sword back on my side. I sighed. "That demon sure was annoying" I said. Then my crow came back.

"Caw y/n since your done with your mission you must go to the rengoku residence.".

And with that my crow flew away.

I wasn't far from them so I continued to walk. Early that morning I heard Tanjiro and his friends were being taken care of. So I wasn't that worried.

ever since kyojiro passed it hasn't been that easy but we're hashira afterall and that's what we signed up so far.

"i hope his little brother is ok.".

I walked for a bit till I made it to the village.

"y/n! hey wait up!". a voice said.

I turned to see Tanjiro running.

He stopped next to me and was breathing hard. "Oh, hi Tanjiro do you need something?". I asked. "Uh, no I was heading to the rengoku residence.". He said holding his stomach.

"he's injured still.".

"why did you come? your still injured.". i said.
"i know but i wanted to come to get more information about something.". tanjiro said.
"very well then, let's go.". i said.  Tanjiro smiled and we walked there.

We both stopped to see rengoku's little brother sweeping. I gave a weak smile.

"hey senjuro.".

He turned to me with shock. He bowed to me.
" y/n, y-your actually here.". He said. Me and Tanjiro walked up to him and bowed. Senjuro looked shocked.

"I take it that you know about mr rengoku. I'm so sorry before he died he asked for some messages to be delivered to you and your father . We've both come to pass them on.". Tanjiro said.

"From my brother. Thank you Im already well aware of what happened to him.". senjuro said before his face turned sore.

"Huh?!? what's wrong your face you look as pale as a ghost!". Senjuro shouted

I turned to Tanjiro. "Oh my.". I said with worry.

"knock it off.".

We turned to see his father. I turned my face into an annoyed one. I hated there father more than anything.

"Whatever messages he left means nothing anyways. Why would he become a swordsman when he had no talent to begin with? It's no wonder he died! He's worthless!". There father shouted.

I got my hands into a fist. I was going to say something but then senjuro grabbed my hand. I looked at him and he shook his head on the verge of crying.

"poor kid.".

"A person's potential is determined the day there born only a mere handful have any talent the rest are just dreds of society. Your either born a genius or someday killed by one!.". There father continued to scream.

Then he drank his liquor. "It's clear which one kyojiro was he had no future to begin with no surprise he got killed. Give me a break! The funerals over senjuro. It's high time you move on with your dream.". His father yelled once again.

Then seguro started crying. "just a moment. Don't you think your being a little to harsh? Please show some respect to your son.". Tanjiro said.

"Just who the hell are you?". There dad asked. "We're with the demon slayer cor." I said.