about y/n

Y/n's clothing:

                                  Y/n's sword:

Y/n's sword:

                           Y/n is the sleep hashira obviously she wasn't trained by her dad but by Kagaya Ubuyashiki

She was trained when she was only 7. When she was turned into a demon she got mixed eyes one eye is regular while the other one is bright red. There 14 in the story.

y/n has a crow named libro. he's a very sensitive and calm bird that likes to annoy y/n from time to time.

since y/n is half demon she can heal other peoples wounds and herself once.

y/n is a very shy individual but she makes the effort to be talkative that's why she's so well liked.

y/n's father is the upper rank demon number 3. and no akaza is NOT her FATHER. i moved akaza to number four. however her fathers can manipulate illusions and her father was once a demon slayer himself till he was turned.

 however her fathers can manipulate illusions and her father was once a demon slayer  himself till he was turned

^
y/n's mark. it'll appear on her right cheek on her face. (all marks are red because in the manga it is

Secret: y/n can cut demons heads off but she also has a poison in her sword so her breathing can work.

Sleep breathing has 7 breathing styles
derived by mist breathing:

Breathing style 1: Reality dreaming. Every time she cuts a demon the poison gets into there skin making the demon hyperventilate.

Breathing style 2: Oneiricpotence. This power replaces the demons powers with just a bunch of weak stamina. Therefore if they come and chase her she can early cut there head.

Breathing style 3: Nightmares. With a sword movement black smoke appears. This helps create the demons worse nightmares helping them defeat the demon.

Breathing style 4: Reality Warping. They can alter any item considered real. more like an illusion. This can even help finding out a perfect angle to chop off the head.

Breathing style 5: Nocturn. With this the demon gets tired easily making the job easier.

Breathing style 6: sleep bubble. In the sword a bubble starts forming then they go In the air and once the bubble gets big and hits the floor or demon they get put to sleep it'll also create an explosion.

Breathing style 7: resting. Y/n doesn't like to believe in suffering so she created a form we're they don't have to suffer before they go to hell.

                          ·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.