𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

"𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴
                  𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥.".

                         ·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.

"goodmorning my little sleepy owl.". my mother said sitting on my bed moving my hair from my face.

i yawned and sat up. "sorry mom.". i said. "it's ok dear. it's your birthday after all.". she said smiling.

that's when my father started shouting. "just cover your ears.". my mom said motioning me to do so.

my father was a demon. an evil on at that. he wasn't always like that though. he used to be a good father or atleast he made us think that.

that's when mom walked out and closed the door. i knew what was going to happen and so did my brother. it seems as i was super late for school and he was early.

then with the yelling between both of my parents ended i heard glass shatter. i flinched as i heard the noise. then my door creaked open.

it was my father. he had blood on his hand then licked his hand. "happy birthday my little gremlin.". he said with a smile.

i let go of my ears. "thank you dad.". i smiled. then he came up to me and lifted my head. he smirked. "i have a present for you.". he said smirking evilly.

i was very little so i didn't think much of it.
my eyes lit up. "really? what is it!". i smiled. then that's when dad scratched my face.

i screamed.

"sh sh it's ok.". he said. i then started crying. that's when my mother walked in with her head all bloody. then my dad pulled out a bandage and put it on my cheek.

my mom was horrified. "what have you done?". she asked looking as if she was going to cry. "shut up women. go back downstairs.".my dad threatened.

my mother jumped from fear and nodded. i was still teary eyed and still trying to figure out what just happened.

"you'll enjoy my present i promise.". my dad said. i nodded. "not get dressed and go to school.". he said walking out.

i got dressed but my mother and father weren't anywhere to be seen which was weird.

i saw a present and opened it. there was a note.

to my sweet y/n, happy 7th birthday. your such a strong and helpful girl and i can't wait to see you grow into a young beautiful women! even if i'm not there i'll love you always. this charm will help you always remember me and your brother are always with you no matter how far.

cherish it.

"love, mom and b/n

i looked at it weird even though i couldn't read that well. i smiled then opened

 i smiled then opened

it was beautiful.

i hooked it to my skirt and walked out of the door.

(Skip towards coming home from school.)

i knocked on the door because it was always locked when i got home and b/n would always unlock it.

he was a lot older than me and worked with my mom.

once i knocked on the door it was open. then i got a strong smell of blood. it made me sick to my stomach.

i opened the door all the way to see it was pitch black. i was super scared and i just wanted my mom.

"m-mom?". i called out.

nothing.

then i walked in to step into blood. then i fell on the floor. i didn't feel good and the scratch started burning.

"oh it's finally working. took long enough.". my dad said walking to me. i was horrified to see him eating a hand. a young arm.

"awh don't be scared you'll be like me soon enough.". he smirked. i tried to focus on just staying alive.

i griped onto the keychain.

"please help me mom.". i thought.

then i started coughing up blood and i saw as vains popped out of my arms.

my father continued to eat the arms smirking at me. i started crying. then i started running away. it was nughtfall and i started to get worried.

i kept limping while running.

"why me?". was all i could think of.

i breathed heavy and it felt as if i was going to pass out.

after running for like three hours without running i stopped.

my body was burning and it felt as if it was turning into something else. i still held grip onto my keychain.

then i fell on the floor.

"someone help.".

then everything was such a blur.

i then woke up in some type of home. i slowly looked at my keychain laying next to me. i then sat up getting a headache. then a man came up to me.

He walked up to me and sat on the edge of the bed. I was shaking out of fear. He gave me a soft smile. Immediately I felt some type of safe.

"It's ok your safe here. Nothing here will hurt you I promise.". He said. I didn't look at the man after he said that. "So what's your name little one?". He asked.

"I-It's uh y/n..." I said. "What a beautiful name.". He said smiling. I looked at him. "Would you mind to if I asked why you have a red colored eye from your e/c eye?". He asked.

I told the man everything. Then he gave me a warm hug. I was shocked. "I'm sorry little one your safe now nothing is going to hurt you here as long as I'm here.". He whispered in my ear.

Then I began to cry in the man's arm.

Later I found out his name was Kagaya Ubuyashiki. The leader of the demon slayer cor.

I was like his daughter to him. He even treated me like one. When I became of age he taught me how to become a demon slayer myself. I taught myself how to create my own breathing style. It was sleep breathing.

I grew up and even went to final selection. Then went on many missions and even killed a upper moon. There I got promoted to a hashira. 11 years old was how old I was when I became a hashira.

I was the youngest hashira there. im 14 now and trying to get my revenge. one day i will get my father back for what he has done to my mother and brother.

 one day i will get my father back for what he has done to my mother and brother

yuhhh i finished editing this. before it didn't really make that much sense and now it does. i messed up on the spelling a lot and it's quite embarrassing.

thank you for reading!

7/15/23