𝙒𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

"𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶.".

·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.

I woke up with muchiro in my face. "Oh jeez
Y/n you scared me.". Muchiro said. I slowly got up. "Ow my arm.". I whined. I looked at it and my arm had bandages on it.

"I popped your arm back to place it was hard since the bone popped out. But our biggest problem is that there's still poison in our system.". Muchiro said.

I couldn't say anything my whole body was in pain. "Can you walk?". Muchiro asked.
"y-yeah-.". i said before cutting myself up

Then without hesitation muchiro picked me up in bridal style. "just to be safe.". he said. I blushed at his actions and sure enough we saw Tengen. His wives were crying and screaming.

"Omg y/n and muchiro are you guys ok.". Suma cried. "Y-Yeah.". I said. Then muchiro set me down and I sat on my knees while muchiro did the same.

We sat sorta next to Tengen. He looked terrible. Then I saw muchiro bleeding from his hands and forehead.

Then I took bandages from makio and took his hands and rapped them. "What are you doing?". Muchiro asked me. "I'm helping you your head is bleeding.". I said. Then I rapped his forehead.

Then Nezuko came. She touched me and Tengen. This made muchiro hold my hand. I didn't turn to muchiro I just blushed.

Then pink fire lit on us. Tengens wife screamed. Then the poison in disappeared in us. I gasped.

I looked at my hands and arm. "The poison is gone?". Muchiro said. Then Tanjiro came. "I think Nezuko removed it by using her blood demon technique to burn it out but I don't really know... your guy's wounds are still there so please don't move around anymore. I'm glad you are all safe.". Tanjiro said to us.

"Is that even possible? I'm so confused...?". Tengen said. i smiled. "thank you for helping us out especially you Nezuko for protecting me back there.". I said patting her head.

I turned to muchiro he was just staring at the sky. "No wait you shouldn't move either you'll die.". Tengen said. "I have to look for the demons head. I can't be at ease until I confirm that there there myself.". Tanjiro said leaving.

Then after Tanjiro left iguro came. "Its over huh.... hmm I see hmm six the weakest upper moon but aside that you three beat them. We should actually celebrate this.". Iguro said making fun of us.

"I should praise you guys or something.". Iguro continued. Then Suma started screaming. "What were you thinking, you guys broke bones lost an eye and lost an arm. Even if this was just a fight against upper moon 6 at best. How long are you going to recover? Who is going to take your place while your recovering?". Iguro asked.

"I'm retiring man. I just can't fight anymore. Oyakata will probably let me anyways.". Tengen said. "Tengen...". I said.

"We'll screw that I won't allow you. Right now to many youngsters are dying off without showing any signs of growth And there are already vacant pillar spots thanks to rengoku dying having you in is a lot more better than losing you fight to the death.". Iguro said.

"Iguro that's were your wrong. The boy you despise is growing.". I said. "Whoa, your kidding he survived the fight?". Iguro asked.

"Yes your right without them i don't know how we would do it.". Tengen smiled. My eyes widened. When Tengen smiled it was the same way rengoku smiled.

I smiled and happy tears went down my face. "Huh y/n why are you crying?!?". Everyone asked. "Oh it's nothing I'm just relieved all of us are ok. And Tengen it was a great honor working with you and I'm grateful that we got to be on this last mission with you. Take care of yourself ok?". I said bowing my head to Tengen.

Then Tengen patted my head. "I promise kid I'll be ok. Keep up the work you and muchiro do you both are super strong. I have faith in both.". Tengen said.

I wiped my small happy tears and smiled.

i got this phone back! not even a day bro so happy

i got this phone back! not even a day bro so happy. this is one of my short chapters of this book and overall i just wanted this book to be based off the manga.

thank you for reading.

7/30/23