𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

"𝘣𝘰𝘺, 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘺.".

                        ·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.

A special training session began. It was called "pillar training". Those who ranked lower than pillars trained with them one day one.

Usually pillars would only train their "successor's" and no one else, that's because pillars were busy.

Pillars had many things to do, like protecting their assigned regions, gathering information on demons and improving there own swordsmanship.

But ever since Nezuko conquered the sun the demons stopped appearing. It was like the calm "calm before the storm" and because of that, pillars only had to focus on night patrol and day training now.

Pillar training: each has trials that each demon slayer has to go through. First, the retired sound pillar, does the initial hazing via basic stamina training. Then love pillar, handles hellish flexibility training and the mist pillar, deals with with the quick movement training. After that, the sleep pillar, does up front hands comback training with swords and the works of karate.

Then the snake pillar, focuses on sword skill revision. The wind pillar handles the infinite pounding training. Lastly, the rock pillar trains muscle reinforcement.

I've heard that many people barley pass the sleep or the serpent pillars training if they do pass it's one hellish training from there.

Even the pillars get to improve by facing waves of swordsman. If anyones heart rate and temperature gets high enough for the mark to appear then everyone wins.

Those who have the make will train so they can continually stay in the "marked section". Once every member of the demon hunters revived this information they all became motived to prepare for the upcoming fight.

                       ·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.

I sighed sitting on the bench with a juice in my hand. I was feeling the breeze flowing in my hair. I've been having nightmares lately.

Not just like regular ones personal ones. Ones of my father. It gets me mad just thinking about it. I closed my eyes and frowned my eyebrows trying to calm down.

I felt a light presence on my shoulder it felt warm.

"calm down my dear y/n. we're here.".

I opened my eyes fast.

"m-mom?".

Then I turned and muchiro was just staring at me. I streaked.

Muchiro looked confused. "Oh, muchiro you scared me." I said. "Are you okay lately you've been acting weird? You know you can tell me?". Muchiro said. I looked at him and looked down.

"Fine I'll tell you.". I said.

With that I told him everything.

"So you've been getting nightmares and your dad is in every single one?". Muchiro asked. "Yeah pretty much.". I said.

"Hey but it's ok we'll get through it together until the very end.". Muchiro said. I smiled. "Yeah thank you.". I said smiling.

Then misturi came over. "Aww look at you two!". She screamed. I blushed. "Starting soon is the pillar training are you guys excited!". Misturi asked. "Not really it's still the same training.". Muchiro said.

"I guess but most of them are crazy.". I laughed.

"cmon let's go you two!".

                       ·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.