𝙛𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡

"𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘦.".

                       ·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

i had a sigh i of relief when i saw muzan turn into dust. i fell backwards till muchiro grabbed me. he picked me up and brought me to the nearest tree.

there he sat me down and he sat next to me. then he grabbed my hand. i started to cry.

"w-why are you crying. w-we d-did it.". he said.
"i-i am happy we won! i-i just don't want us to
d-die!". i shouted crying harder. muchiro just smiled.

"i-it's alright. i h-hope we get recarinated so that time i can protect you. i-i want to get old with you a-and l-live a life with you. w-well
f-find eachother again. i-i promised you t-that. you r-remember the first day we m-met? y-you we're in the tree and i was r-resting". muchiro said holding my hand harder.

"y-yeah i do. next t-thing i k-knew i f-fell and i was right infront o-of you.". i said with a giggle. "e-ever since t-that day, i-i was never
a-able to s-stop t-thinking of you, j-just you
a-and your b-beautiful smile.". muchiro said.

i just smiled.

"i-i love you muchiro"
"i l-love you to"

with that we set our heads together. we relaxed our body's. with a final tear falling my face we both took our last breaths holding eachothers hand under a tree.

"CAW! OBANAI IGURO, MISTURI KANROJI, GYOMEI HIMEJIME, MUCHIRO TOKITO, AND Y/N L/N HAVE PASSED TO THE DEMON KING.".

    ·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

i woke up from under the tree, smiled and looked at my mom and brother.

i got up and run hugging them. "we did it mom! the world is all better!". my mom and brother hugged me. then they stopped hugging me and they looked to smile to the people who were in front of me.

i turn to widen my eyes. i saw rengoku, shinobu, gyo, misturi, iguro and most of all muchiro. i ran and hugged muchiro. he hugged me back. "y/n we must do one thing in order to finally rest.". shinobu said. i turned to her confused.

then they walked away. muchiro grabbed my hand and that's when we saw tanjiro getting pulled by muzan. tanjiro lifted out his hand trying to get back to the surface.

that's when we all grabbed tanjiros arm to bring him back to the surface. then tanjiro was back to his regular self.

we all turned to eachother and that's when our clothes turned white. we all smiled at eachother. "we may now finally rest!". misturi shouted. then i ran to hug rengoku. i started to cry with happy tears down my face.

he hugged me back. "it's nice to see you again.". i said. "nice to see you to kiddo.". he said. then i hugged everyone.

we all saw our parents. misturi, iguro and rengoku stayed with there ancestors while shinobu stayed with her bigger sister and her parents and muchiro went to his parents and his twin brother.

i turned and ran to my mom and brother. heaven was a really nice place. a place were i want to stay forever.

while in heaven i still talked to everyone except i couldn't remember a thing i couldn't feel anything but happiness.

it was so much better like that.

ughhh this book just has one more chapter and you guys are not getting it till next week! LOL

thank you for reading!

8/20/23