𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚

"𝘪 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘦.".

·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

I sighed. i was feeling uneasy all day and mostly focused. i didn't really say much to people i kinda ignored tanjiro and i couldn't talk to muchiro because he was on a quick mission in the nearby mission.

i looked around for something to do. then i got the idea to train. i was out of it so of course i would want to do something.

i walked into the training rink to see sanemi and giyu in there. they both looked at me. "yes y/n?". giyu said. "uh nothing i just came here to train.". i said. then sanemi turned to me.

"well let's do it right now!". he shouted. i shivered. then me and sanemi got into our fighting stance.

"breath of wind first form deer skimming cyclone.".

then a huge cyclone pushed me back. i dodged it but it cut my sword handle.

"Breathing style 2: Oneiricpotence."

i ran to sanemi. his breathing style kept pushing me back but i managed to just to cut him a little.

"i got it.".

but sadly i was to slow because then he hit me with the bottom of his sword making me fall. "ha look who wins.". sanemi laughed. i grew annoyed and then i sliced the air making the bamboo break and cut some of little pieces of sanemis hair.

he looked scared. "you think i would be scared of someone like you.". i said getting up. i felt stronger somehow like the more annoyed i got, i got stronger.

"y/n enough!". giyu said. then with him yelling it distracted me.

thats when sanemi had the chance to body slammed me without me noticing.

i fell on the floor. sanemi was on me and then i punched him in the face. this made him fall sideways.

then i got up. he groaned in pain. i looked at giyu with anger.

"what! what was so important you had to stop me!". i shouted. "y/n are you alright you don't seem like it". giyu asked. "are you serious! yes i'm fine! interrupted my training for that!". i yelled. i put my hands into fists and giyu's eyes looked shocked.

"what?". i asked. "everytime your angry your eye, it turns like a bright red more red than it is, it basically glows.". giyu said. i rolled my eyes. "whatever i'm leaving.". i said.

as i was walking away i heard some say
"psst, y/n.".

"huh?". i said turning around.

this gave me an uneasy feeling like someone was watching me or atleast that was what i thought.

"this is so annoying.".

with that i just continued walking to my estate.

i looked in the mirror.

giyu was right my red eyes was basically glowing. today was a really off day. i shrugged. i almost walked out to the bathroom till someone spoke to me.

"y/n, if you keep up like this, then you'll drown into the abyss that you have imagined for yourself.".

after i heard that i felt myself shake with fear.
it sounded just like my moms voice.

"mother, you were always right even now.".

i claimed myself down.

then i walked out of my estate to see muchiro standing there.

i blushed. "o-oh muchiro why are you here?". i said with a nervous smile. "remember the thing we talked about?". muchiro said. "yeah about watching the sunset?". i said. "well we're going early since the sun is setting early.". muchiro said.

i looked at the sky it basically was going to be a sunset.

"that's odd. this early?".

i shrugged my shoulders. "we're going right now.". muchiro said grabbing my hand.

then both of us made it to the bench by the cliff under a beautiful wisteria blossom tree.

as we watched the sunset while holding hands. my smile turned into a frown. "what's wrong?". muchiro asked. "i have no idea, i just have this feeling that we're all going to lose each other in this war.". i said frowning looking at muchiro.

"if we do we can always find each other again no matter how far away we are.". muchiro said smiling. "lately i've been having nightmares about today like i feel like the war will start today and my eye is turning red like crazy.". i said.

"well if it does happen today we all will work our hardest to end this and i think your eye looks cute with it's glowing red.". muchiro said. i blushed.

"really you mean it? nobody has said anything like that about my eye.".

"yes of course.". muchiro said. "if one day we lose each other we'll find eachother again promise?". i asked.

muchiro put his hand on my cheek. his face got closer to mine. next thing i know i'm blushing and muchiros face is super close. "i promise and even in the afterlife.". he said then we kissed.

" CAW! emergency summon! emergency summon!" libro and muchiros crow screamed. me and muchiro jumped  looked at eachother in shock. then we got our swords out and ran.

"attack on the ubuyashiki estate!

to me i was pretty frightened.

"oh no! cmon we have to hurry.".

with that me and muchiro zoomed to go help.

we were half way there. then me and muchiro looked as we watched the estate explode. we were in shock for a second but then quickly refocused.

"Breathing style 3: Nightmares!"

we saw muzan and all the slayers were all gonna work together but then the unexpected happened.

i slipped and everyone did to. i was shock and the last face i saw was muchiro trying to grab my hand while he was  falling in the dark abyss.

then i fell in to. i think i hit my head because next thing i know everything was dark.

 i think i hit my head because next thing i know everything was dark

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUI! bro is now the big 15 (i think)

thank you for reading!

8/8/23