Talking with Asriel

a/n: Hey guys! I am so sorry this took so long for me to update, and I'll try to update it more but I kinda fell out of the Undertale fandom, but I might get back into it. Anyways, enjoy!

It was the next morning, and everyone was reading to go to the next stop on the tour. Betty and Ned were talking in the front as everyone was moving their bags out from the Hotel. "Okay, drink lots of water and I'm gonna get you a vitamin C pill. You cannot get sick. Okay babe?" Betty said as she began to walk off to get her luggage. Ned agreed and watched as Betty walked off. Peter walked out the hotel with the Dreamurr siblings in tow, Chara seeming very annoyed for some reason. "Hey man. Are you sure you're good?" Peter asked as he put a hand on Ned's shoulder.  "Dude, I'm fine!" Ned reassured Peter; Chara rubbed the bags under her eyes. "Don't worry. Seriously, getting tranqed in the neck by Nick Fury? Probably the coolest thing to ever happen to me anyway." Ned said with a bright smile. "It is pretty awesome." Peter agreed as he and Ned did their signature handshake.

"Sure, getting hit by a guy who will pull set of strings to get what he wants is 'pretty cool'." Chara mocked as she grabbed her luggage. She then grabbed Frisk's and Asriel's and held them in a stack as she grumbled something under her breath. "What's up with her?" Ned asked, finding it confusing how Chara would disagree. "Don't know, but she's been up all night." Asriel murmured as Chara slammed the luggage down next to the other students. "Well, I'm just happy we don't have to go to Prague." Peter said as the teacher appeared out of the hotel. "Good news! We're going to Prague!" The main teacher said as he slipped between the group to get to the other students. "What?!" Peter and Chara yelled in sync, though Peter was calmer while Chara looked like she was on the verge of strangling something. "Yeah, tour company called. They upgraded us. You should've heard me on the phone with them, I really gave them hell." The main teacher said as the secondary one walked up to the teacher.

"All I heard was crying." The second teacher said as he led the student down an alley way. Chara grabbed the luggage as everyone followed and saw the giant bus. As if Fury wanted to taunt the teenagers into knowing he did all this, Dimitri was standing next to the door with a sign labeled as "Midtown High". "Peter, wha... what's going on?" Ned asked as confusion filled his features. "I think Nick Fury just hijacked our summer vacation." Peter said with annoyance, Chara just let the packages slam onto the ground as worry filled her features. The teenagers looked at her in confusion as she stared at the bus. "We cannot go on that bus." Chara said as she pointed to the bus, the others looked very confused. "Why not? Fury is gonna get us all to Prague weither we like it or not. Might as well go on the bus that costs a lot of dollars than going on a pig cart." Asriel said as he grabbed all the luggage Chara had dropped, before she could grab it. Before Chara could convince anyone else's mind, they all got onto the bus.

Once everyone got set into their chairs, Asriel sat next to Chara. Chara stared through the window and remained silent, but Asriel looked over to his sister and noticed how tight her grip was on her arm. "What's wrong." Asriel said with a grin, Chara looked over to Asriel for a second. Then she sat up and checked to make sure no one was listening to them. Frisk sat next to Peter in the back. "Okay, I had this dream last night, well, more of a series of visions." Chara whispered once she sat back down. Asriel listened quietly once again, waiting for Chara to continue. "It started with us seeing this bus, then I saw the lava monster, Beck beating it, but something seemed off about it. Then, we went to Fury but it turned out the entire building was a hologram, then something happened to me and-" Chara froze for a second, catching Asriel's attention. "I-I turned into some monster. I couldn't control myself and I think I hurt someone." Chara said as she looked at her hands.

Asriel's eyes furrowed as he put a hand on her shoulder, causing Chara to look up. " I haven't stopped being there for you and I won't stop now. You turned into a monster back then all because I didn't try listening to your pain. I'm not gonna let you turn into a monster again." Asriel said with a smile, Chara sighed and sat back into her seat. "Why don't you try getting some sleep, I'll be here if you need anything." Asriel said as he pulled a blanket he had and pulled it over Chara. She sighed and got comfortable, mumbling a "thank you" before closing her eyes. Asriel just smiled and went back to another book he had. Meanwhile, Peter was scrolling through his phone, finding good spots to ask MJ out. Frisk saw and smirked a bit. "What'ca looking at?" Frisk asked with an innocent smile. "N-nothing!" Peter said as he hid his phone, hopping Frisk hadn't caught him. "It's cool, I'm not gonna tell MJ." Frisk whispered; Peter sighed in relief. "Wait, why are you talking instead of signing?" Peter asked, Frisk smiled again.