Meeting May and Peter at the Homeless Support

A few hours later...

Chara, Frisk and Asriel were sleeping in the back of Happy's car. Frisk was now sitting in the left, meaning they switched spots with Asriel was was sitting in the middle. Chara was leaning against Asriel's arm, hugging herself lightly. Frisk had their head in Asriel's lap and you could see the bags under their eyes as their legs were squeezed to their chest and Frisk hands rested in front of their face. Asriel was just sitting like a normal person but his head was pulled back a little as he snored softly. Happy decided to take a picture and send it to Toriel, they had exchanged numbers when Toriel found out their going on a trip. He snickered softly, no way was he passing up on a possible opportunity for blackmail. "Okay, time to wake up you three." Happy said once he put his phone into his pocket. The three groaned as Chara rubbed her eyes. Frisk popped their neck as they sat up and Asriel just itched his chin. "Alright, I'll grab the check and we'll head into the back." Happy informed as he opened his car door. The three piled out as Happy grabbed the giant check from the trunk and locked the car. He saw the three and noticed Asriel was holding Frisk by her jacket hood and Chara from the back of her shirt.

"We hate high school." Asriel informed Happy, who snickered a bit. Frisk got up with Chara and they stretched before following Happy into the back of the homeless shelter. Happy then walked in and it seemed to be like a kitchen. "Hey, sorry I'm late. Happy said as he held open the door. "I had the ambassador of monsters to their meetings and they took longer than expected." Happy said as he looked at the two people he was talking to, which was May and Peter. "Happy, hey!" Peter said as his mask slid off his face. He was wearing the iron spider suit he was given by Tony. "So does that mean the ambassador of monsters is here then?" Peter asked as Happy looked out towards the hall to try and see the hold up. "Yeah, but they're slow!" Happy yelled out to the last part. Peter then heard groans as Chara slid into view, looking tired as their head was on ground. Chara looked up and saw Peter and May, her eyes going wide.

"Be right back!" Chara said and got up the fastest they could and ran back down the hall. "Come on Frisk! Stop being like Mr. Aizawa and get off your lazy butt!" The three heard Chara yell. They soon enough heard grunts and saw Chara dragging a snoring Frisk into the kitchen. Asriel wasn't far behind and looked around, waving at Peter and May. "Well, hello again!" May said as Happy finally let go of the door as Chara just dropped Frisk with an annoyed look on her face. Hearing a quick thunk before Frisk groaned awake. "Oh, you look lovely." Happy said to May as he walked over to May and Peter with the giant check in his hands. "Thanks, you too." May said quickly. Frisk, Chara and Asriel looked up at May and Happy. Chara smiling brightly.

"Thank you." Happy said as he stopped infront of May, Peter stepping to the side as he looked at the two. "New dress?" Happy asked as he looked at May, Frisk looked at May, then Happy, May again, Happy, May, Happy, May and finally looking at Chara with a smile as Asriel sighed. "Uh, yeah." May said with a bright smile. "Yes, it is." May said as Peter looked at his Aunt with a weird look as he folded his arms across his chest. "That's a new beard." May said as she gestured like she was stroking her own beard. "It's my Blip beard, because I grew it in the blip." Peter looked back at Happy with a confused look on his face. Happy looked at Peter for a moment. "Blip beard." Happy said and then turned his attention back to May. "I see." May said as she laughed a little, a bright smile on her face. There was a small moment of silence before Happy snapped back to reality. Unaware that Chara and Frisk were making so many ship names in their heads.

"Anyway, I was late again because of this check as well because it was misplaced in office." Happy said as he tried handing it over to May. "Can you believe it? Because it's enormous? Not the amount, the size." Happy said as May actually looked at the amount of the check with wide eyes. "The amount and the size." Happy said as May actually took the check in her hands. May laughed a little as Peter was just utterly confused as to what is happening. "The very generous Pepper Potts, said..."

"Thank you"

"She's sorry she couldn't be here." Happy said, Peter looked at Happy with a questioning look as Happy became quiet. "🕈︎☟︎✌︎❄︎ 👎︎⚐︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ ❄︎☟︎✋︎☠︎😐︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎✋︎☼︎ 💧︎☟︎✋︎🏱︎ ☠︎✌︎💣︎☜︎ 💧︎☟︎⚐︎🕆︎☹︎👎︎ 👌︎☜︎✍︎" Chara asked in wingdings to Frisk, who giggled in response. This caused May, Peter and Happy to look at the two with questioning looks. What she said: W︎H︎A︎T︎ D︎O︎ Y︎O︎U︎ T︎H︎I︎N︎K︎ T︎H︎E︎I︎R︎ S︎H︎I︎P︎ N︎A︎M︎E︎ S︎H︎O︎U︎L︎D︎ B︎E︎?︎

"🕈︎☜︎ 💧︎☟︎⚐︎🕆︎☹︎👎︎ 👌︎☜︎ 🕈︎⚐︎☠︎👎︎☜︎☼︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ ☟︎⚐︎🕈︎ ☹︎⚐︎☠︎☝︎ ✋︎❄︎ 🕈︎✋︎☹︎☹︎ ❄︎✌︎😐︎☜︎ 🕆︎☠︎❄︎✋︎☹︎ ☟︎✌︎🏱︎🏱︎✡︎ ✌︎👍︎❄︎🕆︎✌︎☹︎ 💧︎✌︎✡︎💧︎ ✋︎❄︎✏︎" Frisk said with joy, then they noticed the confused looks that Peter, May and Happy were giving them. What they said: WE SHOULD BE WONDERING HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE UNTIL HAPPY ACTUAL SAYS IT!

'It's a language our friend Papyrus helped finish teaching us.'

Frisk signed, May nodded as Peter looked at everyone in the group. "Am I the only one who doesn't know sign language or what?" Peter asked in annoyance as Asriel raised a brow. "To be fair, I didn't know how to understand until I was on my own in the underground." Asriel said as he gestured to himself. Then he realized what he said and made a derp look as Chara just mentally screamed and an uncomfortable look came upon Frisk face. "Okay..." May said as she held the sign under her arm. "I think I'm going to go change the sterno under the Vegan Lasagna." May said and then began to walk back to a drape, mostly likely to go to a stage. "Spider-Man, go shake hands." May said and walked through the drapes. "Will do." Peter said as he saluted his aunt. Once she was gone, Peter turned back to Happy with an even more confused look on his face. "What just happened?" Peter asked Happy. Happy was then quiet for a moment as he looked at Peter.