This is where we're living?

About a little while later....

Frisk opened the door to their temporary new apartment with Asriel and Chara peaking over the edge in confusion. The new apartment was small and only had two rooms and the kitchen was even smaller than the living room. You could tell it was hardly used because as soon as Chara lightly chucked her backpack against a wall, it smashed through the wall and caused her to sneeze as she heard her bag hit the floor in the room next to them. "This place is the pits. It's worse than Sans bedroom!" Asriel complained loudly as he threw his hands in front of him as Frisk looked around with nervousness plastered on their face.

"The views not too bad?" Frisk said and gestured to the poorly put together window frame. Chara walked over to it and knocked on it, causing a piece of wood to hit her head and land on the ground as she groaned. A -3 hovered above Chara as she rubbed the spot the wood hit. "The view is painful to look at." Chara hissed as Frisk only sighed and folded their arms across her chest. "Well, being the ambassador of monsters doesn't really get you much personal money when you use most of it on things for the island." Frisk said, Asriel sighed and looked through his wallet, thankful he still had $100 left. "This was the cheapest I could get for us. Do I have to remind you I'm the one who paid the $500 and not you?" Frisk reminded Chara who sighed and looked around.

"So who is going to sleep where?" Chara asked, the three looked at each other and then decided to go look at the rooms. One room, which was about the size of the kitchen, had a single bed and the other was a bunk-bed. After about debating a little, Chara and Frisk would share the bedroom with the bunk-beds and Asriel got the other. And then another fight broke out between Frisk and Chara but it was soon interrupted by knocking. "NOT IT!" Frisk and Asriel yelled as they touched their noses and raised their free hands. Chara groaned and began to mumble under her breath as she reached for the door handle carefully. She opened the door and was surprised. Chara slammed the door, looked at the other two with confusing looks before opening the door and quickly closing it.

"Nope." Chara said, which she repeated as she then walked to her room and closed her door. Being the curious teen they were, Frisk opened the door when it was knocked on again. Frisk then smiled brightly and began to sign.

'Hello again Peter'

"Hey Frisk, I didn't know you lived in queens. Did you just move here?" Peter Parker said as he was in the doorway. Asriel then walked over and slightly hovered over Frisk and then saw the shirt that Peter was wearing. "Ah, that explains why Chara walked off." Asriel said as he pointed to Peter's shirt. Peter looked down at it to see it was Stark industries merch. "Sorry about Chara slamming and opening the door on you, you won't have to worry long about that." Asriel informed as he leaned on Frisk's head but propped his head up with his arms. "Why is that exactly?" Peter was nervous, Asriel raised a brow and then frowned as he folded his arms. "What?"

"I'm gonna be in my room." Asriel grunted and then hovered his way to his room. Frisk raised a brow as Peter tilted himself so he could watch Asriel from the door. "Okay?" Peter said as Frisk sighed and faced him. Frisk then began signing once more with a pouty look upon their face.

'Asriel was reading your mind I bet, I keep telling him stop that'

Frisk informed, Peter laughed nervously as he looked down at the ground. "Yeah, sorry about that. I was scared they'd come up and try to attack me and my aunt." Peter said, but then he noticed the hurt look on Frisk face. "I did not risk my life to save Chara from her hate. Help Asriel get over that fact that Chara was dead, become the ambassador of monsters and nearly die so many times to free the monsters only for them to be thought of as nothing more than heartless beings." Frisk said as they gripped the door handle hard. Peter was silent at Frisk words, Frisk sighed and began to sign again.

'Me, Asriel and Chara came here to queens to try and recruit you for something stupid. Fury wants your help but won't tell me what.'

Frisk signed and then waited for Peter's answer. He only sighed and folded his arms across his chest as he looked at Frisk who seemed to want to slam the door on Peter. "I don't want to do whatever he wants me to do. I'm just sticking with queens." He said and then walked off, but then he noticed something off, Frisk hadn't slammed the door shut. Peter looked at Frisk and noticed they were gripping the handle really tight.

'Can I ask you something?'

Frisk signed, Peter looked at a clock and sighed. He turned fully and looked at Frisk.

'Have you see a skeleton with a blue jacket around queens lately?'

"No, but if he disappeared with everyone else, he should be back at where he disappeared." Peter said with a blunt look on his face still. But then he noticed that Frisk was wiping their eyes, almost like they were wiping away tears.

'Okay, have a nice night'

Frisk then quietly closed the door and slid down against it until they were sitting on the floor. Frisk tried to take deep breaths as to calm themselves down. Asriel and Chara peeked their heads out of their rooms as Frisk hugged their knees and quietly cried. Asriel rushed into his room, came back out with several blankets in hand as Chara then grabbed all the sweets she was able to stash from the ferry ride. After making a tent, they tried their best to make their gender-less friend happy once again. After plugging in their phones for their alarms, they went to sleep. But what they were unaware of was that a figure was in their window. The figure flicked his wrist and a black source of magic with flickering white and scarcely a purple rush rushed over to the three. The magic split into three. Each part of magic went to one teenager, but it didn't wake them. "There is a war coming, little ones, and you will need all the help you will get." The figure said as it put their hand on the glass. The hand was revealed to be a skeleton hand but the palm was wrapped with a bandaged of some kind. The figure then quickly teleported away as it noticed Chara groaning from being in an uncomfortable position.