Chapter 11

Skylar's POV

The kiss was hungry and consuming. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip, biting on it every few seconds. I felt him moving and suddenly he was towering over me, pressing his body against mine. My breathing was erratic and I felt that tingling in my stomach. He slipped his hand under my big shirt and I felt his hand taking my shorts off slowly.

Ace broke the kiss and buried his head in my neck, kissing it and bitting. He knows how much I like it. I felt the fire igniting inside my body, making me hot. He rolled his hips into mine, making me let out a barely audible moan.

"God, your little moans drive me crazy." He muttered hoarsely.

I grabbed his shirt and lifted it up. I could tell he was smirking against my skin but I didn't care. He pulled away and took it off and oh sweet jesus. My gaze was wandering over his tanned, muscular body. I couldn't take my eyes off of his chest. He was perfect. I didn't even realise that I was staring at him until I heard his raspy voice near my ear.

"You like what you see, princess?" And suddenly I felt his fingers on my clit, circling it gently.

When did he even take off my panties?

I let out a small moan and my hands were traveling up and down his bare chest. He slid his two fingers inside me and I cried out his name.

"Ace!"

A quiet groan escaped from his mouth and he closed his eyes for a second, taking a deep breath. Ace grabbed my wrists with his hand, holding them above my head.

"Cazzo. Sei così bella. Così fottutamente perfetta." He rasped out and this time a loud moan escaped my mouth.

(Fuck. You're so beautiful. So fucking perfect.)

His deep and hoarse voice, plus him speaking in Italian made me want to scream with pleasure. I wanted to let him know how good he was making me feel.

He was thrusting his fingers in and out of me while gently making circles on my clit with his thumb. I bit down on his shoulder and he growned.

"Goddamn, Skylar. The things I'd do to you." He said huskily against my neck, planting a soft kiss on it.

"Then do it." I said boldly, breathing heavily.

I didn't know where this boldness was coming from but Ace makes me so beautiful, so sexy that I don't care about anything. He smirked against my skin, bit on my neck, and moved up to my ear.

"You're not ready for the half of the things I want to do to you, baby." He kissed the spot behind my ear before continuing "But once I bury myself inside you, you'll not get rid of me that easly."

A loud moan escaped from my mouth. His dirty talk was driving me insane. I was so wet that I didn't even think it was possible. His long fingers were easly moving in and out of me. He trailed gentle kisses down my neck and my breaths came out harsh and rigid.

"You like when I talk dirty to you, don't you?"

I closed my eyes in pure pleasure and arched my back slightly.

"Answer me, Skylar."

The lust in his voice made me shudder.

"Yes!" I moaned out. I could feel how my walls were clenching around his fingers and I knew I was close.

He inhaled against my neck, feeling his warm breath fanning my skin.

"Such a beautiful sound." He was thrusting his fingers faster and faster and I couldn't stand it anymore. My legs sterted to shake. "Let go. Come for me, baby."