Chapter 18

Skylar's POV

I woke up in the morning, hearing loud honking of cars on the streets. Ace's penthouse is situated in the centre so I'm assuming that it can be really loud here all the time.

I turned my head to the left to glance at him. He was sleeping so peacefully and looked absolutely adorable. If he heard that, he wouldn't be that pleased. I giggled slightly at the thought. I watched his chest sink and rise. The blunket reaches till his hips, exposing his six-pack and abs. I scooted closer to him, and inspected him. His skin is sun-kissed and arms are buldging with muscles.

God, he's perfect

I felt like my bladder would explode so I tried to slip out of the bed without waking up Ace. Fortunately, I managed and rushed towards the bathroom. I did my business, tried to clap my hair down a bit with my hands because it was messy, and brushed my teeth with my finger like yesterday.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Ace sitting straight with his back pressed to the headboard. He was smiling at me adorably. How can someone be so fucking hot and cute at the same time?

"Good morning." I mumbled, tucking my hair behind my ear.

I didn't know why but I suddenly felt a little shy. Especially when he was sitting in front of me without his freaking t-shirt! His bare, muscled chest on full display.

"Good morning, princess." He said and oh gosh his morning voice...

"What?" I asked him because he was suspiciously happy.

"What what?" He asked and his smile grew even bigger.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" A small smile showing on my face too.

"Come here." He instructed and sticked out his one hand in front of him for me to take it.

I came up to him and he put his hands on my waist placing me on his lap so that I was straddling him. I think my heart started beating faster. He leaned forward that his mouth was near my ear, brushing his nose over it.

"I woke up and wanted my girlfriend to give me a 'good morning kiss' but guess what? She wasn't in my bed." He stated in a low tone, making me shiver.

"S-sorry, I had to pee." I whispered.

He ran his nose over my neck but then leaned back slightly.

"But now you're here." He put his hands on my bare thighs and was just looking at me. I knew what he wanted.

A blush started creeping up on my cheeks and I started slowly moving my face towards him. I placed my hands on his chest and connected our lips together. His lips were moving against mine leaving me completely breathless.

I ran my fingers down his chest and he grabbed the back of my neck pulling our faces even closer. His tongue dancing with mine.

Suddenly, I felt Ace's hand in his boxer briefs which he gave me to sleep in. He started rubbing my clit and I let out a slight moan. I broke the kiss throwing my head back, the sensation was just too much. He swiftly took my shirt off and his mouth landed on my breasts immediately.

He was bitting and sucking on my sensitive nipples making my senses go overdrive. He slipped his one finger inside my pussy and I gasped.

"So warm and so fucking tight." He growled with a deep rasp to my ear and started massaging my breast with his other hand. He was thrusting in and out of me until he added the second finger and I almost lost it.

"Mmm..."

I was a moaning mess. But I didn't want to stay quiet anymore. I wanted to show him how good he made me feel. That shy Skylar is gone now. I'm an adult and I have my own needs which I shouldn't be ashamed of.