Chapter 28

Skylar's POV

We went to my place because the next day I have to get up in the morning to classes and from his flat I would have further to get to my university. Ace insisted on dropping me off tomorrow before his work but I didn't want to make a nuisance of myself. I opened the door and we stepped inside.

I put the keys on the kitchen counter when I felt two strong arms wrapped around me, and Ace's chest pressed against my back. He placed one, soft kiss on my shoulder and then started tracing the line with his nose up to my ear. I tilted my head to the right on instinct, giving him better access.

"Ho così tanta voglia di scoparti in questo momento che non ne hai idea."

(I want to fuck you so much right now you have no idea.)

I sucked in a breath when I heard him.

Ace's deep and dark voice made me hot inside. How is it possible that I always get goosebumps from only his touch alone? His one hand slid down my body slowly until it reached my crotch and cupped me over my trousers. He ran his hand over the material and I tilted my head to the back putting it on his chest. The sensation was unbearable, I wanted to already feel him.

"Voglio sentirti gemere e gridare il mio nome. Contorcerti sotto di me. Dopo l'ultima volta, non riuscivo a concentrarmi al lavoro perché non riuscivo a togliermi dalla mente la tua immagine."

(I want to hear you moan and scream my name. Squirm underneath me. After last time, I couldn't focus at work because I couldn't get your image out of my mind.)

Ace's hand slid to my panties and he started rubbing my throbbing clit gently. I inhaled a deep breath as his fingers kept teasing me. He sped the pace a bit and I had to grab the kitchen counter to steady myself. I leaned forward and lowered my head when Ace spun me around, lifted me up and started walking towards the couch in the living room.

He threw me on it and pressed his lips firmly to mine. He didn't have to wait long for my response. I immediately kissed him back, shoving my tongue down his throat. I started unbuttoning his shirt franatically while he moved his lips in sync with mine, our tongues dancing with each other. I don't know when we managed to do that but I was now only in my bra and Ace in his trousers.

He brought me closer to his bare chest and I could feel his lust on my belly, making my pussy throbe. He suddenly inserted his two fingers inside me and I moaned loudly, breaking the kiss. He started pumping them in and out of me faster and faster. I opened my eyes and looked at his dark ones, which were filled with pure lust.

I put my hands on his chest and could feel how his muscles flexed. I couldn't get enough of him, he is perfect. Sometimes I wonder, how I'm so lucky that a man like Ace has chosen me. I closed my eyes but then opened them again when I felt something wet on my clit. I looked down and I think I was even more turned on.

"Shit..." I breathed out, arching my back.

Ace was lying between my legs with his mouth moving against my sensitive centre, making my senses go overdrive. His hands wrapped around my thighs, pulling me closer to his face. He started lapping his tongue deep inside me, making me let out a loud moan. I swear I could feel him smirk.

My legs started shaking and I knew I was getting closer. Feeling his fingers and tounge moving inside of me, and his lustful eyes bore into mine...it was too much. I grabbed his hair, tugging on it and making him groan. My legs were shaking uncontrolably now like a jelly. Finally, I arched my back and exploded around his mouth.

I was panting but didn't have much time to recover because Ace slummed into me in one swift motion.

"Oh my..." I groaned in both pain and pleasure because the sudden action was too much to bear at once.