42

"I'M WET ALREADY," she sat there in just her bra and panties, "lye down, baby."
I bit down on my bottom lip and obviously did as I was told, since I was both excited and turned on by just the thought of Ava touching herself in front of me.
She laid right next to me and turned her head toward me, "I'm excited," I announced, making a beautiful smile spread across face.
"You're too much sometimes," she pulled my hair away from my face.
I pouted and frowned, "I'm too much?" Showing off my puppy dog eyes, I let out a sniffle and a huff, before crossing my arms over my chest and arching my knees.
"Yes, you are, but you're mine to deal with," she nudged my shoulder with hers, and leaned her face toward mine to place a kiss on my forehead, "all mine, baby," she pulled her lips away, allowing me to see that grin of hers, before placing a kiss on my nose.
"And you're mine," I growled in a possessive tone, making her press her lips against mine, her arm snaking its way around my waist and squeezing, making a moan escape my lips..
Her fingers then trailed along my side, as her tongue found itself dancing with mine in a mutual battle of desire and satisfaction. Her hand unexpectedly cupped my right breast and squeezed, making my nipple immediately harden.
"Fuck," she shuddered against my lips, the tips of her fingers playing with my erect nipple, "you're so beautiful," she mumbled, as she leaned back, her eyes staring lovingly and lustfully into mine.
"And you thought you could keep your hands off of me," I informed, making her tighten her squeeze around my nipple.
"Fuck you," she frowned and furrowed her brows, her forehead crinkling, which made my heart melt from her cuteness.
"You're so adorable, babe," I puckered my lips and kissed the air, which made her laugh, "what? Don't you like my kissy lips?" I asked, as I continuously pecked the air.
"Fuck, I love you," she blurted, an adorable snort escaping her lips.
We then heard a rap on the door, "baby, can I come in?" I heard mom say and I groaned.
"Hold on," I responded, as I jumped out of bed and grabbed my shirt. Ava got up and headed into the bathroom, obviously not wanting mom to see her half naked.
I opened the door, mom stood in front of me with her arms crossed over her chest. Her eyebrow arched, as she looked at my appearance.
"I hope I'm not interrupting anything."
"Ava's in the bathroom," she nodded and dropped her hands to her sides.
"The dresses arrived and I want you to try yours on, just to make sure it fits right," I bit down on my bottom lip and sighed.
"You followed my instructions, right?" She tilted her head to the side and placed her index finger below her chin.
"I don't think so."
"Mom!" She laughed and leaned her body against the door frame, "just pulling your strings baby. No puffs, no frills. I promise," I gave her a glare.
"I hope so, else I'm not wearing it."
"Yeah, yeah, let me go get it."
* * *
I LOOKED AT myself in the mirror, and was actually impressed that mom chose something so fashionable, "you look gorgeous," Ava whispered into my ear, before she rested her chin onto my shoulder.
"Are you going to let me in?" Mom yelled behind the door, making me roll my eyes. Ava stepped away from me and went to open the door.
"You look very pretty, baby," she squealed, as she walked over to me and rested her hand on my shoulder, as we both looked at my reflection in the mirror, "all you need to do is accessorize and you'll be the most gorgeous woman at the wedding."
"I thought that you're supposed to look the best, you know, since you're the bride."
"I'll gladly take a solid second. You, my dear, will always be the prettiest in the room," I smiled and bit down on my bottom lip.
"Thanks, mom, am I going to see what you look like in your dress?" She tapped my shoulder and nodded.
"Yes, of course, but I have to get rid of Brian. The groom can't see the dress before the wedding day," she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed the top of my head, before walking out of the room. I sighed, as I continued to look at my reflection. The light blue, long, chiffon dress, with a slit by my right knee, was both simple and elegant.
"You're so beautiful," Ava complimented, making me turn to face her. I quirked a brow and a huge smile crept upon my lips.
"Thanks, babe," I felt a blush creeping onto my cheeks.
"No, thank you, for being mine," she grinned, before sinking her teeth into her bottom lip.
"Okay, girls, Brian's leaving in a few," mom came back into my room.
"I'm going to take this off," I pressed my lips together and exhaled a breath.
"Okay, baby," mom and Ava said at the same time, making me cringe.
"I think it's time we abandon baby," I told Ava, as I scrunched up my nose.
"Good point, love," she replied with a nod.
"Now, that's better," I smiled relieved, my mom giving me an amused look.
* * *
MOM TRIED ON her dress, and to say the least, she looked stunning. It fitted closely to her body, from her chest to knee, then flared out to the hem, also highlighting her collarbone and shoulder blades with its off the shoulder neckline.
"What do you girls think?" She questioned, placing her hands on her hips.
"It is... you're stunning," I assured, making a smile form on her lips.
"Ava?"
"Beautiful," mom looked at her reflection in the mirror with contentment in her eyes, before I noticed that her smile faltered.
"I'm going to take it off," she mumbled, before walking out of my room. I furrowed my brows, obviously confused as to why her mood changed so suddenly.
"Baby... I mean love, is she okay?" I shrugged and pressed my lips together, "you should go check on her," I nodded and placed a peck on her lips, before exiting the room.
Walking into the living room, I saw mom sitting on the couch, her face buried into the palms of her hands. I inhaled deeply, as I headed over and took a seat next to her.
"Mom," I rested the palm of my hand on her back, "what's wrong?"
She removed her hands from her face and tilted her head to the side to look at me. Thankfully, she wasn't crying.
"I'm stressed out."
"Why?" She shook her head and bit down on the inside of her cheek.
"Just memories," I quirked a brow, making her sigh, "the possibility of this marriage ending up like the last one... that scares me," I inhaled deeply and swallowed.
"That's understandable," I assured and tilted my head to the side as well, "there are signs, you have been with him for a few years now, you would notice if things would take a drastic turn like that," she pressed her lips together and contemplated, "I mean, there must have been signs from your previous marriage."
"There were, but I still married him because he was the right choice, educated and wealthy," she placed her hands in mine and squeezed, "always follow your heart, never do anything that is the right choice, do it because it is what you want, what gives you happiness. Never go after material things, love someone for their personality, love them because of their smile or the shimmer in their eyes. Love someone for who they are, not what they can do for you," she kissed the top of my palm, "love Ava like she deserves, love her for the gentleness in her heart and her touch that heals what's broken inside of you," tears slid down her cheeks, as she concluded.
"I love her for everything she is," I smiled and took a deep breath.
"I know you do, baby."
"There's something that I need to tell you," she nodded in approval for me to continue.
"Okay, what is it?" I sank my teeth into my bottom lip.
"I'm not going to go to law school," her eyes widened.
"What!" She placed her hand over her chest, "you're not serious, right?"
"It's just not for me. You said that I shouldn't choose the right choice but what I want instead," she sighed and wrapped her arms around my torso, pulling me into her.
"That I did."
"So, you don't have a problem with it?" I asked, confused.
"Of course not. I just want you to be happy. Whatever your choice is, I'm fine with it."
"Why did it seem like you were going to have a heart attack then?"
"That's just me being my dramatic self," she chuckled, making me lightly punch her back and pull away.
"You can be a pain in the ass," I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted.
She wiggled her eyebrows, "so what do you plan to study, baby?"
"I'm still going for my Bachelor's in English. I want to be a writer. From that, I can pursue a variety of things. The world will never not need writers, people read books in hours and always want more."
"And is this something you can see yourself being content with?" I nodded, making her smile, "what college have you decided on?" I pressed my lips together.
"Columbia."
"So you've made up your mind then?" I nodded, "you'll do great, baby," she assured and placed a kiss on my forehead.