23

Ava and my grandfather went to the store to buy groceries and food for Midnight. It slipped her mind to bring along his litter box and any of his other necessities, so for the time being, there was a pile of newspapers in a corner of the kitchen for him.
I looked at him, as he ate noodles in a bowl that Ava had made. I didn't know that cats ate ramen and Ava said that he also liked chicken. It was very strange to me, and he creeped me out when his eyes fixated on my face.
"Why are you staring at the cat?" Mom walked over to me and placed her hand on my shoulder. I furrowed my brows and looked at her.
"Can't you see that he's the one staring at me?" I accused and pointed my finger toward him.
"He's a cat, cat's stare," she shrugged, before walking over to the fur animal and picking him up, "and he's such a cutie," mom caressed the top of his head with her fingers.
He purred, causing mom to pull him closer and he nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck.
"He seems to like you," I mumbled, before crossing my arms over my chest.
"Midnight loves everyone," I heard Ava's voice, as she entered the kitchen, carrying a large bag of cat food. I ran over to her and grabbed the bag, before placing it on the kitchen counter. She let out a deep breath, as I turned to face her, "okay missy, since you think you're so strong, come help me get the rest of things," I nodded and walked behind her, out of the house and toward grandpa's truck, "Grandpa, I told you I would handle it," my grandfather was fetching a fifty-pound bag of cat litter.
"I can handle it, I'm not that old," he proceeded to carry it into the house. Ava let out a loud sigh, before grabbing a few bags from the vehicle and handing them to me.
"That's it," she shut the truck door and we both headed into the house.
"Dad, you're going to break your back," I heard mom say, as we neared the kitchen.
"Jaclyn, I'm not helpless," he grumbled, as we entered and placed the bags on the countertop, along with everything else.
"Oh, I forgot the litter box in the trunk," Ava ran out of the kitchen. I sighed and scanned the items, which were groceries and stuff for Midnight. "Midnight, I got you a new litter box," Ava entered the kitchen and placed the item down on the ground, before taking in deep breaths, "it automatically cleans itself," she continued, before placing her hands on her sides.
* * *
AFTER SETTING UP Midnight's litter box, putting away everything and having dinner, it was time for bed. Mom was leaving the next day, and I was honestly happy that she was getting back to her normal routine. The wedding wasn't too far away and she needed to prepare as well.
I confided in her about my plans to graduate early. She was a bit hesitant with the idea at first, but went along with it, since she knew that there was no use in trying to change my mind.
"Babe," Ava whispered, as she pulled me closer to her. I smiled, as I wrapped my arm around her waist and looked at her, "Midnight's asleep in the kitchen, your mom and grandfather are in their rooms, so we're all alone," she tightened her grip on me, continuing to pull my body against hers. I swallowed, as my eyes trailed to her lips, "don't worry, I just want to kiss you," she ran her tongue along her bottom lip, in an attempt to moisten the already luscious bud.
"You're amazing," I mumbled, as I felt her hot breaths radiating against my cheek, causing small goosebumps to form on my skin.
She removed a strand of hair from my face with her fingers and tucked it safely behind my ear, "you're so beautiful," she bit down on her bottom lip, before caressing the tips of her fingers against my cheek. I hummed, as her fingers trailed along my jawline and down the slope of my neck, before the palm of her hand gently pressed against my chest. She grazed her lips against mine, the friction causing my insides to jolt with electricity. Her teeth then unexpectedly sunk into my bottom lip, making me gasp in surprise. I felt a sudden urge take over me, as I swung my leg over her body and straddled her, "damn, babe," she chuckled, before I cupped her face with the palm of my hands and passionately pressed my lips against hers. She moaned into the kiss, as her arms wrapped around my neck. My thighs pressed against her bare hips, since her top had risen from our position. I purposely rocked my hips against hers, gaining an intense rhythm of sensuality, "Fuck."
She groaned against my lips, as her hands dropped from being wrapped around my neck, and instead, grabbed my hips, helping with the grinding.
I smothered my face into her chest, as my thin pyjama shorts moistened with desire. I wondered how turned on I had to be for both my underwear and shorts to be soaked.
"Ava," I mumbled, as my body's heat began to rise profusely, in need of release, "I need you to..."
She flipped me over, so that I was lying flat on the bed, before she hovered over my body. I looked into her eyes to see her pupils filled with lust and desire, but somehow my mind became hazy, my emotions beginning to cause tears in my eyes.
"Baby," Ava whispered, as my chest began to heave, "I'm sorry," she rubbed her thumb against my cheek, as she kissed my forehead, "I went too far," she added, before pressing her forehead against mine.
I shook my head, as she began to run her fingers through my hair, "I want to..."
"I know, but we will go one step at a time," I nodded and let out a sigh. My body was so tense and having hers right on top of mine really made me want to be touched by her.
"I have an idea," I whispered.
"What is it, babe?" She mumbled, as she pulled away from me. I sat up and slipped my shorts, along with my underwear off, allowing them to pool to the floor, "babe?"
"Take off your pants," I insisted, knowing just what we could have done.
She did as I said, but with a little hesitation and uncertainty, "so?" She wrapped her legs under her.
"Open your legs." She quirked a brow.
"Are you sure you're ready for this?" I went ahead and pulled her legs from under her, making her let out a deep breath. I spread her knees, allowing my eyes to linger on her inner thighs. I gulped, as I ran my tongue across my lip in anticipation. I then looked up at her and nodded, before I gently pushed her chest, so that she laid flat on the bed. I moved over her, as I held myself up with my hands. We both let out moans, as our centres gently touched, our wetness mixing to form a soothing flow of warm sensations, "you feel so good," I began to rock against her body. Her hands gripped my shoulders and she rocked back with the same force, "oh, baby," she gasped, as my teeth clawed into her earlobe, a rapid, syncing connection of our bodies, filling each of us with energetic lust.
Her bare centre felt so good against mine. The slipperiness of our buds pressing against each other made my eyes roll back in euphoric pleasure. I unexpectedly felt her hand lift my top over my breasts and her lips latch onto my nipple, causing a greater feeling of ecstatic force to fill my body. I moaned, as her tongue flicked and her teeth pulled, my own teeth sinking into my bottom lip, "I'm going to cum," I gasped, as she placed her hand behind my neck and pulled my head toward her face, resulting in my lips crashing against hers. My body shook with the needed release and delighted moans, as I felt hers tense up against mine as well. Her chest pushed forward, as she swore under her breath, her body jerking one last time, before lying limp on the bed.