36

The next day, I once again woke up in the arms of the woman who I loved, her soft breaths fanning my skin, which gave me goosebumps.
Looking at her, I saw that she was already awake and just staring at me, "good morning, beautiful," she whispered, followed by a yawn escaping her lips.
"You were staring at me while I slept?" She kissed my cheek, her lips lingering against my skin for a few moments.
"Just for a few minutes, you look like an angel while you snore."
"I don't snore," I opposed, making her giggle.
"If you say so," she nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck.
"Bitch," I grumbled.
"If we were in prison, I'd happily be your bitch," she whispered huskily into my ear.
"You're too much," I slipped my hand beneath her neck and wrapped it around her bare back, so that she could snuggle closer into me.
"You're so warm," she mumbled, placing the palm of her hand beneath my shirt to touch my stomach.
"You're topless," I noticed, which made her nudge me with her knee.
"Isn't that supposed to be a good thing?"
"I never said that it isn't," I snickered and kissed the top of her head.
"Oh, well then, it's a good time to tell you that I don't have on any underwear."
"Really? And why not?" She shrugged, "trying to initiate something?"
"Actually, I just got out of the shower and instead of getting dressed, I came back to bed to cuddle with you."
"If you say so," I mumbled, making her move her hand further up my shirt.
"Okay, maybe I had different intentions," she admitted, "how much persuasion would it take for you to allow me to go out with my friends today?"
"You don't have to persuade me, you don't even have to ask me."
"Yeah, I know, but there is one more thing," I looked at her and she sighed, "they want you to come along."
"Why?" I turned on my side.
"I don't hang out with them much anymore, but it's Laura's birthday, and she said to bring along the hot chick."
I furrowed my brows, "the hot chick?"
"Ignore her use of words, so what do you say?" She gave me an exaggerated smile.
"Do I have to?"
"No, but it might be fun, and I do want you to meet them," I pressed my lips together and thought for a moment.
"Do they know that you're gay?" She shook her head.
"No, I would tell them now, since I'm coming out, but that might draw suspicion toward us. It's best for the town to think that I'm straight."
"Okay," I knew that it was for the best, until I graduated at least, "I'll go, and you can get dressed. I don't want compensation for doing something for my girlfriend."
"But... but..." She frowned, "I want you to play with me," I moved her hair away from her face and smiled.
"You want me to play with you, or do you want me to lick you?" She sank her teeth into her bottom lip, obviously intrigued.
"What is your girlfriend going to say if she finds out about us?" I arched my brow confused, then realized that it was roleplay.
"She can join us, but I want your pussy all to myself," I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer.
* * *
IT WAS AROUND 1:00 in the afternoon by the time we were finished getting ready. We had to meet Ava's friends at Lauren's house for 1:30. The reason why they were getting together so early was unknown to me.
Grandpa dropped us off, since he was heading out as well, and I found that I was getting more nervous by the minute. As we entered the house, Lauren letting us in, Ava hugged and wished her Happy Birthday and I did the same, before Ava introduced us to each other.
We walked into the living room, where the rest of her friends were mingling, "Alexander is taking me out for dinner later," Lauren told Ava, "and since I really wanted to hang with my girls, I had to schedule our let's get drunk bash early," she explained and I assumed that Alexander was her boyfriend.
"I'm not getting wasted, Lauren, you know alcohol doesn't agree with me," Lauren rolled her eyes.
"Ava, I thought you weren't coming," a blonde, petite girl walked over.
"Oh, good, you brought her," a redhead squealed, making my eyebrows furrow, "I'm Brianna," she stretched her hand out for me to take.
"I'm Kylie."
"Oh, I know your name, my god, you're even more beautiful than I thought," she smiled widely.
"Brianna, you're scaring the girl," the blonde looked at me apologetically, "I'm Olivia," she pulled me into a hug.
"Would you like a drink? We've all been doing shots since we got here," Brianna headed over to the liquor table in the room.
"I don't think I should drink."
"You're a senior, that's more than legal," Olivia scoffed and Ava placed her hand on my shoulder.
"Enjoy yourself," she whispered, before she walked over to the table to help Brianna.
"Okay, so I know I told you guys not to get me any presents," Lauren looked at us one after the other.
"I still got you a gift though," Olivia pointed out.
"Yeah, I know, Olivia, but I told you not to, so you still have to do what I want."
"What do you want?"
"No," Ava muttered, making me look at her, "I already told you that I'm not playing that game."
"But you have to, it's my birthday," Lauren retorted.
"I can't, my student is here, that is very inappropriate," I rolled my eyes.
''I doubt Kylie's a prude," she looked at me, "Kylie?"
"What game are you talking about?"
"Strip Blackjack," I shrugged and looked at Ava, "oh, come on, it's just for my birthday."
"Fine," Ava grumbled, "I'm just going to get drunk enough, so I won't care anymore."
"Great, let's begin."
"Begin what?" Another woman entered the room, her hair was dyed an ocean blue color and styled in a mohawk, "oh, there you are, we're going to play Blackjack. Ava, this is Alexander's sister, Ray," they shook hands.
"It's nice to meet you," Ava greeted and Ray just nodded.
"Yeah, sure, so let's get this game started."