24

THE NEXT MORNING, I woke up because of the feeling of sandpaper grazing against my face. I groaned and scrunched up my nose when I realized that it wasn't sandpaper, but Midnight's tongue licking me, as he laid on top of my head.
"Ava," I reached for her bare back and gave her a gentle shove, but she didn't even flinch. I then picked up the cat with both of my hands and placed him on the ground. He was quite heavy and immediately jumped back onto the bed. "Ava," I grumbled, as I hovered over her and blew my breath into her ear. She screamed and shoved me off her.
"What the fuck, Kylie!" She cursed, as I rolled off of the bed, making her immediately reach to grab me, "babe, are you alright?" She then asked, as I rubbed my lower back and looked at her.
"Who let the cat in?" I yawned and sat on the edge of the bed, looking at the domestic animal.
"I let him in last night," she whispered, making me avert my gaze to her, the thin fabric of the sheet covering her body, but left her slender shoulders bare. She stared at me, but not in the eyes. Her eyes found something else to stare at-my chest. She swallowed and let out steady breaths, as though trying to calm herself down.
She inched her body closer, before brushing her lips against mine, making my lips unintentionally part to allow her tongue on a beautiful adventure. But instead, she kissed my forehead and hopped off of my bed. I frowned and furrowed my brows, but the view of her firm, round ass made it quite impossible to be upset, "I need to brush my teeth first, babe," she chuckled and walked into the bathroom.
I followed her, needing to pee, "mind if I pee while you brush your teeth?" I yawned, as I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Just flush the toilet when you're done," she giggled and picked up her toothbrush from the holder, before turning on the knob to allow the water to run
I placed a kiss on her shoulder, before dropping my hands from being wrapped around her waist and walking over to the toilet. My eyes widened, as I saw that the roll of toilet paper was piled up inside of it, "Ava," I groaned, as the sound of the pouring water from the tap came to a stop and she walked behind me, "your cat," I pointed to the mess.
She chuckled, as she looked at Midnight, as he entered the room, "such a smarty," she smiled, before walking over to the toilet.
"Smarty?" I questioned and crossed my arms over my chest.
"Yeah, he knows not to leave a mess on the floor," she cooed in a baby voice, before stretching her hand into the toilet bowl.
I ran beside her and grabbed her hand, "what are you doing?" She gave me a puzzled look.
"It can't flush with so much toilet paper in it."
"But that's gross, babe," I released her hand and stepped back.
"Gross, huh?" She grinned, as she stepped closer to me. I kept backing away from her, and ended up being pressed against the sink.
She stretched her hand to touch my shoulder, but I slapped it away, "don't touch me," I scrunched up my nose again.
"What did you say?" She bent her leg and pressed her knee against the inside of my thigh, applying teasing pressure.
I bit down on my lower lip, as I placed my weight on my hands that were on the surface of the sink. She inched her face closer, her fresh mint breath fanning my cheek, "I need to get ready," I whispered, before swallowing, our closeness making my body heat up.
"You need to get messy before you get clean," she smirked, making me gulp, as my eyes wandered over to the cat who stood behind Ava looking at me.
"Umm..." My mouth began to feel dry and I noted the hint in her response, "meme is staring at me."
She looked behind her and placed her hand on my exposed waist, "Meme?" She quirked a brow in amusement, as she looked back at me. I shrugged, making her chuckle, "I like that," she smiled and placed a kiss on my forehead, "Meme."
* * *
I GAVE AVA a pair of gloves to take the excess paper out of the toilet and I finally got to pee. After brushing my teeth and taking a shower together, we both got dressed and Ava left to head to school, while I stayed behind to see mom off, "be safe, no drinking, no drugs and limit the sex," I rolled my eyes and groaned, as she slid into the driver's seat of the car.
"I can't promise anything," I stuck out my tongue.
She laughed, before sighing heavily, "I love you, baby, I'll see you in a few weeks," she blew me a kiss, before I Ieaned in and hugged her.
"I'll be there for the wedding," I kissed her on her forehead, before releasing her from the embrace.
"Bye, baby," she smiled and waved her hand. I closed the door for her, before stepping out of the way, as she made her way through the gates.
I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, before I began my journey to school. I had two tutoring sessions and two classes, so it was going to be an exhausting day.
I decided to grab a smoothie on the way. The lady at the counter, as usual, eyed me suspiciously, inspecting my choice of clothing, "how are you going to find a decent husband dressed like that?" She questioned, before handing me my order.
I quirked a brow, as I looked down at my crop top and pair of shorts, "do you say that to all the girls that come here?" I looked at her and she scrunched up her nose, still looking at me.
"Just saying that no one will respect you when you dress like that."
"I don't care," I grumbled, "and I'm glad that I won't find a husband," I grabbed my wallet from my satchel and took out a few dollar bills to pay for the smoothie.
"You shouldn't spread such rubbish around, homosexuality is forbidden."
"And adultery is not?"
"I never said that," I placed the money down in front of her.
"Keep your opinions to yourself, and I don't spread rumours, and even if I did, it's not a rumour, because yes, I love to fuck women," I smirked, as her jaw dropped, making me turn and head toward the door.
"You're going to go to hell," she yelled, making customers in the diner look at me.
I didn't turn back, but I replied, "there are a lot of hot women to fuck in hell," I exited the diner and walked onto the street.
I took a sip of my smoothie and sighed, as I continued to walk. The streets were quiet as usual, with the passing of a few vehicles and people walking on the sidewalks, heading to school, work or whatever else.
As I neared school, I spotted that same boy whose sister was trying to make my life miserable, in which she was failing. He waved his hand, as he spotted me as well and began to jog toward me, "hey, Kylie," I detoured around him and continued walking, "hey," he ran in front of me.
"What do you want?" I groaned, not in the mood for chit-chat.
"Good Morning to you too," he snickered, "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later," I furrowed my brows.
"No."
"Oh, why not?"
"I have better things to do," I responded, before walking past him, that time he didn't approach me again.
I sighed in content, as I walked up the stone steps and into the school building. Loud teenagers corrupted the halls, making my head spin and stomach churn with uneasiness, "if it isn't the slut," I felt a shove and suddenly, I was pressed up against a locker with Emily in front of me.
"What do you want?" I snarled, as I clenched my fists at my sides, trying not to do something that I would have likely not regretted later.
"Oh nothing," she grinned, as she pulled my satchel off of my shoulder, "nice bag, I wonder what's inside," she unzipped it and flipped it upside down, unfortunately, allowing all of the items inside to fall out.
I took a deep breath and shook my head, "And what does that prove?" I questioned, as she threw my satchel to the floor and stomped on it.
"That you're a dirty little whore," she chuckled, as her friends came closer, all three of them surrounding me, "don't worry, I'll get you a nice big cock to straighten you out."
"Excuse me?" I heard a voice behind the three bitches and realized that it was Ava's, "what's going on here?" She pulled through the three girls and stood in front of me, looking at Emily.
"Kylie and I were just chatting," Emily's tone of voice dropped.
"I heard everything Emily and I don't appreciate any of it," Ava crossed her arms over her chest.
"I told you, Kylie and I were just chatting."
"Lying is not going to help you, if anything, it will make your punishment worse."
"You're not the principal," Emily grumbled, as she gritted her teeth, obviously feeling humiliated in front of the crowd of people that were in the hallway.
Ava placed her hand on Emily's shoulder and smiled, "then let me take you to him."