26

WITH STEADY BREATHS, I felt a soft hand caressing my cheek. Opening my eyes, a warm and comforting sensation filled my body, as my foggy vision gazed upon the beauty in front of me.
I sat up and stretched my arms, as I yawned, before taking in my surroundings, in which I realized that I was still in class.
"You're so adorable when you sleep," Ava whispered, as she inched closer to me, her delicate lips brushing against my chin.
My cheeks lit up, as my lips formed into a smile, "class is over?" I rubbed my eyes with the pads of my thumbs.
"Everyone left. I thought I would let you sleep for a little bit," she whispered, before placing her hand on my thigh and softly kissing the side of my cheek, very close to my lips.
"Maybe you should wait till we get home to be a pervert," I chuckled, making her tightly grip my waist, "babe," I mumbled, after she placed a sweet kiss on my collarbone. I sank my teeth into my bottom lip, as she pulled me, making my body slide off of my seat and onto the floor where she squatted.
I frowned, as she helped me to my feet, but as I was about to sit back down, she tugged on my hand and led me to her desk.
I looked into her lust filled eyes and swallowed, my body becoming heated with expectation, "let me take care of you," she pressed me against her desk, before gripping my sides and squeezing, my body arching backward.
"Baby," I mumbled, as I felt something jabbing my lower back. She hummed, but pressed her lips against my jawline, before sucking, making an involuntary moan escape my lips.
"If you're not comfortable with me touching you, I have another idea," she cooed, as she grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts.
"Is this the right place to do this?" I questioned, though I doubted that I could have stopped, knowing that I loved to touch her. She pulled the zipper of her skirt down, allowing it to slip and pool to her feet, "the door's locked and everyone is on lunch," she smirked, as my hands moved downward, my eyes wanting to see what her shirt was hiding. As I raised the fabric of her shirt over her stomach, I gulped, as my eyes welcomed her astonishing figure. She then unbuttoned the first two buttons of her shirt, allowing visual access to her heavenly cleavage. I bit my bottom lip, as I leaned in and placed a kiss on top of her breast, before gently sucking. She gasped and pulled me closer, making my face nuzzle into her chest, "fuck," she arched her knee and grazed it against my legs. My hand found its way lightly connecting with her hips, slipping beneath the fabric of her underwear to feel the flesh of her waist against my fingertips, "oh, my," she smothered her face against my shoulder and bit down on my flesh to suppress a loud moan. We exchanged positions, as I leaned her against her desk instead. I figured that she felt a jab in her back, since she used her hands to push the items to the side, some mistakenly falling to the floor. She then pulled herself onto the desk and spread her legs, allowing me to stand in between them, "come here," she cupped my cheeks with the palms of her hands and pulled me closer. I felt her core radiate heat against my stomach, though covered, and she wrapped her legs around my waist, before lifting her hips in an attempt to gain friction with my hip bone, "I need you, baby," she whispered with her eyes closed and her body eager for my touch. As she continued to grind her hot centre, I took the chance for my hands to trail along the smoothness of her legs-to feel the curves of her body and to clasp my lips onto her bottom lip and gently suck. She whimpered in surprise, as my hand slipped beneath her underwear to grab hold of her firm, round ass, helping her to rock against me, "touch me please," she begged, as I placed a kiss on her jawline and trailed my lips toward the slope of her breast, "please," she tightened her legs around me. I placed one hand on both of her legs and opened them, so that I could fall to my knees and place her each leg on either side of my shoulders. She let out an exasperated moan, as I pulled her underwear to the side to allow my eyes access to her swollen pussy.
Letting out a deep breath filled with temptation and yearning, I grazed my thumb against her soft flesh, releasing a moan from her lips and urging her legs to tighten around my neck. I then used my index and middle finger to caress along her valley, causing more wetness to drizzle and drip down my wrist. Fuck. She began to whimper, my fingers continuing to tease her senses. I made a selfish decision with my desire to taste her sweet wetness-using the flatness of my tongue to drag along her steamy, smooth delicacy, creating a mixture of satisfaction and euphoria within me. She groaned and uttered quiet profanities, as my sinful thoughts trapped me into a hypnotic spell to suck on her deprived clit, filling her nerves with blissful tendencies to run her over the edge.
In a matter of provocative moments, she was squirming beneath me. Her hands gripped onto the edge of the desk, as her back arched off of the polished wood. Her body hastily shot forward and her ankles collided, as she let out a scream of needed, thrilling release.
* * *
HER CHEST HEAVED, as she slipped her legs into her skirt and pulled it up to her waist, before zipping it.
I leaned against the desk, observing as she continued to tidy herself up, a crimson stain on her cheeks and a smile radiating on her beautiful face.
"Was it good?" Her eyes met mine, before she sank her teeth into her bottom lip and walked over to me.
"It was wonderful," she placed her hands on my shoulders and a kiss on my forehead. She then backed away and let out a heavy sigh, "I have book club next," she began to pick up the scattered papers and folders from the floor. Rushing over to help her, our bodies collided, resulting in her being pressed up against the whiteboard, "it seems like you want to go for round two," she smirked and brushed her soft thumb against my cheek, "but book club will start in a few," she mumbled, moving away from our position, as she continued to pick up the items off of the floor. I helped without causing a catastrophe and soon we were finished. I picked up my dirty satchel, "you can stay, I already told you that you could join if you want," I nodded and took a seat at my desk. There was still some time left before students would start to arrive. She walked over to me and leant forward to whisper in my ear, "I have to stay in wet panties because of you," her voice was so erotic that I gulped. She chuckled, as she placed her hands under her skirt and slipped them off. I cleared my throat and she held it in her fist, "it's too uncomfortable," she whined, before walking back to her desk and stuffing it into a pocket of her handbag. She then proceeded to unlock the classroom door.