Chapter 41 (Part 2)

Liang was driving Riya to an unknown place. She did ask him where he was taking her. He refused to tell her. The only thing he was telling her 'it is a surprise'. She looked out at the window to admire the decorations. There were so many Christmas trees in between each building. So many people were walking around, taking pictures of the trees and also taking selfies with the Christmas tress. There were also beautiful light ornament booths in the gardens for the people. Riya really did miss Singapore and her friends. Liang glanced at her for a minute. Then he looked back on the road and was fully concentrated. He took a turned to the right on the main road. Riya looked at the direction where he was going. She was really curious about this surprise.

Liang turned to the right and a big two storage room appeared in front of them. Liang parked the car next to the stair entrance. Riya came out of the car once the car was switched off. Liang came out of the car then locked it. They were looking at the building for a while. The building looked more like a house. It was painted with Lily Purple and Snow White on the wooden areas. There were beautiful plants around the button edge of the building. Above the door entrance was a medium size balcony. It had a big rainbow billboard on the fence written The Lily Café. There was also a picture of a bright purple Lily flower at end of the board, next to the word 'Café'. Riya was impressed on how the building was done. Liang stopped next to her and place his palms on his hips.

"It's finally done.", she said. 

"Yes. They finished it two days ago.", he answered. 

She was super excited to see the inside of her café. Liang took her hand immediately. He opened her palm and placed a set of keys on it. She looked at the keys for a moment. A small sliver Lily keyring had her full name on it. She looked at Liang with a happy smile. She was looking for to this. She ran to the building to see the inside of the café. Liang followed behind her. She stopped in front of the door. She slotted the key into the key hole, unlocked it and opened the door wider. She entered the room and stopped two meters away from the door.

"Wow.", she whispered. 

The café was massive that it could about fifty people at once. All the white tables and chairs were arranged neatly. Everything was well spacious. Riya walked further into the building. The walls were painted with Lily flowers and the background was Snow White. At the corners, there were white sofas with purple cushions. There were artificial Lilies around the poles that were four meters apart. Riya finished having a look at the seating area. Now she wanted to see the kitchen. She could see the retailed area which was big and the menus were on the walls, above the retailed section. There were so many items on the menu. She went through the retail to go to the kitchen. Everything was looking good so far. She entered the kitchen. There was a switch by the entrance. She pressed the switch and each light came on two seconds at a time.

The kitchen was big with smooth silver tables in the middle of the room. There was a long polished wooden counter on the left. Four Kenwood stand mixers were on the table. Three industrial ovens were on the right and the cooling rack station were three meters away from the ovens. There were windows which would give light and enough ventilation. Plus, there was a garden. She and the staff would be able to see it while working. Everything was looking perfect in Riya's eyes. Liang entered the kitchen and leaned on the door with his hands in his coat pockets.

"What do you think about this café?", he asked.

She turned around and looked at him. "Everything is perfect. Exactly how we planned it.", she answered with a big smile.

"I'm glad that you love it.", he said with a loving smile. "Let's go upstairs then we can go to the garden."

He let out his arm for her. She placed her palm on his and held it tightly. They walked out of the kitchen together. There was a short pathway to the kitchen to the retailed section. Made it easier and quicker to the kitchen and retailed section. Plus, it was spacious. They came out of the kitchen. They went through the retailed section and headed to the white wooden stairs. They walked up the stairs together. As they were walking, they could see the second floor. They explored the second floor. There were a lot of the tables and chairs already arranged. On the right corner, there were few tables with sofas and cushions. Everything was the same colors as downstairs. There was a long balcony on the left where the customers would be able to see the downstairs.