Chapter 15

Riya was checking if she had everything in her two sports bag before she could leave to the airport. She was not carrying too much things, only her formal clothes, some normal clothes and necessary accessories. Her weapons were somewhere safe in her bags. It was pretty dark right now because it was three o'clock in the morning. Riya finished sorting her life and her things. Now she was trying to remember if she was missing something. She made a sigh of shock. 

"I forgot about my iron tablets. They are in the other kitchen upstairs.", she turned around then stopped.

Liang was standing in front of her with a pink and green box. The box had her iron tablets. "Missing something.", he said with a mischievous smile. 

Riya was starting to get use to Liang's naughtiness. "Thank you.", she took the box from him. 

"Are you ready?", he asked.

"Yep."

"Did you eat anything?"

"I will probably eat at the airport. My flight is only at five.", she was looking at her phone.

"Then why are you leaving early?"

"When I was leaving to Shanghai, I just made it to the airport. My friends teased me the whole journey on how I use to be early for everything else but I wasn't early for that flight. I don't want a repetition of that.", she still would not forget that incident. 

Liang started laughing softly. She packed her tablets in her small black cosmetic. Liang was watching her packing all her stuff and checking that everything was in her bag. Everything was in her bag and she was ready. She turned around and looked at Liang.

"You ready to go.", he said. 

"Yeah. I doubt there will be shops open at this time.", she just realized that not stores would be opened at this time in the airport. 

"There are convenience stores nearby that are open twenty-four seven. We can go there."

"That's sound good.", she liked the idea.

Riya took her bags from the sofas. She put one around her shoulder. She was about to put the other one around her shoulders. Liang took one from her. Riya looked at him for a moment. He was also looking at her with a small loving smile. He slowly took her big white and red sport bag from her while looking at her. He hooked the bag around his shoulder. Riya looked at the ground after she finished looking at him. She was looking very shy. A smirk appeared on Liang's face. He placed his fingers on the edge of her chin. He lifted her face to look at him. Liang looked at her with a flirty expression.

"When you meet Sebastian Lopez, make sure that you don't show your shyness in front of him.", he rubbed his thumb on her lower lip. 

"What makes your say that?", she asked.

"I heard he is a playboy and he is going to try to play with you. What I'm trying to say is, kick him by his junk so he wouldn't bother you.", he was teaching her some self-defense. 

Liang removed his hand from her chin. "Don't worry, I have my gun ready if he does anything that is against my will.", she took her handbag.

"I hope you use the gun for protection but don't shoot him.", Liang walked towards the door. 

Riya started laughing then followed him to the door. She stopped for a second to check if she did not leave anything on the sofas. There were only ocean blue cushions. She was happy with that she did not leave anything. Then she went towards the entrance. Liang was by the door, waiting for Riya. She stopped right in front of him.

"Do you have everything you need?", he was making sure. 

"Yes.", she answered.   

"I hope you took the white and purple jade my mother gave you."

She scooped her hand underneath her pink shirt. She pulled out something underneath her shirt. It was the white and white small jade. Meiling made it into a necklace because the jade was small that it could get lose. Riya lifted in the jade necklace and showed it to Liang. Liang looked at the necklace that had a light pink pearl in the circle of the marbled purple and while jewel. 

"Make sure you don't lose that. Mama will kill me.", he said then walked opened the door. 

"How can she kill you if I lose it?", she walked out of the house. 

"I really don't know. Mama won't kill me. She would probably scold me. After a few hours of not talking to each other, we are buddies again.", he came out of the house.

The door automatic locked itself. The only way to open the door was the desk. Riya went to the garage where Liang's car was parked. Liang was catching up with her. He found her back super light which was unusual for being in another country for three weeks. 

"Are you travelling light?", Liang asked.

Riya stopped by his car and looked at him. "I'm only carrying some formal clothes, normal clothes and necessary accessories.", she listed the things in her bags.

"Oh and your weapons are in a safe place.", he opened the boot. 

"Yes.", she placed her bag in the boot. 

Liang placed the other one next the bag. Then he pressed the button on the car keys. The boot slowly coming down to the car. Riya was already sitting on the passenger seat, looking at her phone. Liang entered the driver seat and closed the door. He put his seat belt on and started the engine. Riya was looking at her messages. Samantha messaged Riya that she was getting ready. Ying and Zoe messaged Riya that they waiting for Uber. There was no messages from John. Riya knew that he was sleeping. As always, John would arrive at the venue five minutes before the deadline. 

Liang came out of the garage. Riya was putting her phone in her bag then she was looking at the road. Liang was by the gate, waiting for it to open fully. Once the gate was opened fully, Liang drove out of the premises. The gate was closing automatically. Liang was driving on the main road.