Chapter 41 (Part 1)

It had been two days since Maria Rossi was arrested for the murder of Sebastian's parents, dealing with drugs, corruption and fraud. The management and the owners from the hundred modelling companies were arrested with the connections of the drugs and abusing their models. Fifty police officers including Rowan was were arrested for drug dealing and destroying valuable evidence. Those hundreds of the modelling companies were forced to close down. Other modelling companies were not allowed to forced their models to take drugs or go on the extreme diet.

The team just arrived in Singapore. Riya decided to go to Liang's hotel while the others decided to go home. Sebastian and Antonio were staying with Samantha until they found their own home. Sebastian decided to keep Buttons as his pet but in a huge clear tank. Riya was using the Uber to go to the hotel. She was looking out at the window. The entire street were decorated with Christmas decorations. There were also different pattern ornaments that were different colored lights. It was getting dark so the light sensors were turning on from the gardens. Riya really wanted to see those lights. She and Liang could go together. The car stopped by the entrance of the hotel. She already paid the driver before he came to fetch her at the airport. 

"Thank you. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.", she wished the driver.

"Thank you Miss. Same to you.", he nodded while holding his cap at the front. 

She got up from the car and closed the door behind her. The driver drove away from to pick up another passenger. Riya had her sports bags around her shoulders. She walked towards the building with confidence. As she was walking, some of the guests that were coming out were greeting her. She entered the building and went straight to Liang's office. 

Liang was reading the news on his laptop in his office. He was impressed on how the team worked. Lucky, Riya did ask him to send some of his men. Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in.", he answered.

A woman entered the room. "Miss Moodley is coming up.", she spoke professionally.

"Thank you.", he closed his laptop. "Send her in when she comes."

"Sure.", she bowed to him then closed the door behind her. 

Liang slowly got up from his chair and went slowly to a corner. He waited in the corner until Riya entered.

"Mr Wang said that you can go inside.", the secretary told Riya.

"Thank you.", she answered.

Riya entered the door and looked around at the same time. There was no one in the room. She entered further in the room while dropping her bags on the floor. She looked at the desk and he was not there. Liang slowly walked towards her while her back was facing her. Then he scooped his hands by her waist and tickled her.

Riya started laughing. "Wang, stop it.", she could not control herself. 

She turned around immediately and looked at him. Liang had his hands wrapped around her lower back. Her arms were wrapped around his neck. They were looking at each other with loving smiles. Liang slightly butt-headed her head with his. Then he started pushing his head on to hers and laughed at the same time. Riya was moving her head back while his head was coming forward.

"Whoa Wang, you really did miss me.", she laughed. 

"Yeah because I miss flirty with you.", he said then rubbing his nose on hers.

She rolled her eyes then looked at her. "Now you don't have to worry about Justine anymore. I threw a big bowl of fudgy chocolate sauce on her and her mother."

"I saw on social media. You are really a savaged girl."

"Thank you.", she laughed at the compliment. 

Liang wrapped his arms around her and bought her close to him. Riya wrapped her arms around his back. She really missed his hugs. Liang pressed his lips on her bare shoulder and gave her a soft kiss. He was really happy to see her again. They removed themselves but kept their arms on each other. They glanced at each other with smiles. 

"How was Los Angeles?", he asked.

"It's was nice. I'm sad I didn't experience snow. Only when I landed in Los Angeles then I realized it doesn't snow there.", she looked disappointed.

He made a small smile. "Don't worry darling. When both of us are off at the same time, I will take you to Europe to see the snow. Switzerland is a nice place to celebrate Christmas.", he stroked her hair.

"I heard.", she was feeling better.

"Now that you are here, I want to show you something.", he released his hands from her. 

"What is that?", she walked with him. 

He opened the door. "It's a surprise.", he came out of the office. "You can leave your bags here.", he waited for her. 

She missed how gentleman he was. She walked out of the door and waited for him. He closed the door behind her. 

"We will be back in two hours. Tell those people who wanted to see me that I'm not available during the period.", he told his two secretary.

"Right on it.", both of them answered. 

He wrapped his arm around her and walked towards the elevator with Riya. The secretary looked at the two of them from the corner. Riya pressed the down button. The doors opened immediately and they walked inside the elevator. They entered the elevator together and the doors closed. The secretary started making happy giggles and tapped their shoulders tightly. One manager was coming by. The secretary stopped and went back to their work immediately. The male manager greeted them. They greeted him back, pretending that they were doing constructive work. Once the manager left, the secretary made those giggle noises again. After ten seconds of giggling, they went back to work with happy smirks on their faces.