Chapter 20

Riya was in her room, having her supper. This whole investigation was intense that she was eating a lot now. It also could be that she was eating more vegetables than meat because she was on that diet. She was still eating red meat but not too much. If she ate a lot of red meat then she would feel bloated. She was just eating Pesto Pasta with  cheesy garlic bread and baked chips. While she was eating, she was Skyping Liang. She just waiting for him to answer. Liang's face appeared on Riya's laptop screen.

"Hey Moods, how was your first day at work?", he asked.

"It went well so far apart from John making me pay half a million dollars for his sister's vehicle. I met Sebastian this morning.", she answered then took a bite of her cheesy garlic bread. The cheese was very stretchy. 

"Did he mess around with you?"

Riya bit the cheese and started chewing slowly. "He tried to but I rejected him. The level of disrespect he has for women are too high.", she shook her head. 

"I heard and I have a feeling that he is going to give a hard time. But you can handle it. What you are eating?", he asked.

"Pesto Pasta, garlic bread and baked chips.", she answered. She did not need to show him because her food was showing on the screen. "You?"

"I'm having oats with some berries.", he answered, he showed her his medium size bowl which looked pretty.

"Nice. There is going to be a protest tomorrow. The families of the models are protesting to stop these drugs. Some of the models even filed complaints against the companies they are under."

"Finally, the models are starting to speak up. Don't forget to get the tablets examine.", he reminded her.

"I got them in my bag."

"Okay good. Eish Moods, it's so quiet without you."

"Missing me already.", she looked at him while putting a chip in her mouth.

He was missing her. "Yeah. I do miss the flirty part.", he did not forget that. 

"Oh please don't start.", she laughed. "How's the weather?"

"It's morning right now so it's pretty cool.", he was looking at the weather from his window. 

Suddenly, someone was knocking on Riya's door. The knock sounded aggressive which was scary her. Liang stayed quiet until she checked who it was. Riya took her gun from the table and got up slowly. She was very cautious while walking to the door. The person knocked on the door again in the same manner. She stopped in front of the door and opened a little. She looked through the small gap. Horror appeared in her eyes.

"Mr Rossi?", she asked.

Sebastian looked through the small gap. "Hello Riya."

"Nope, Miss Moodley.", she corrected him. 

"Miss Moodley. I was seeing someone here and I heard that you staying here.", he said. 

"Hold on, how do you know that I live here, in this room?", she pointed on the floor and she knew he was lying that he was here to see someone.  

"I told two of men to follow you. Nice car by the way.", he opened the door wider and entered. 

Riya was absurd by that. "Listen.", she closed the door. "Firstly, I don't want you follow me because that's stalking. Secondly, I strictly told you not to come out of your house unless you are going to work or buy groceries. Lastly, I'm talking to my boyfriend.", she lied. 

Liang was still on the screen when he heard the word 'boyfriend'. He did not react but he was shock. He knew that Riya was not dating anyone at the moment. Sebastian looked at her with some jealously. "Who is your boyfriend?", he asked immediately.