Chapter 22

White Jaguar was in a bush, looking at a big blue old European fashioned house. There were three guards standing by the gate. White Jaguar was observing the men's expression. They looked strict and indifferent at the same time. It would be very difficult for her to get there. She could flirt with them but that was not her persona. Plus, she was bad flirter. She tried to observe the house before she could think about another plan to get there. There were more men in the garden. All of them had the same expressions as the other three. All of them were wearing red and while button shirt and pants. They even had guns in their hands. White Jaguar really did not what to do right. She was looking at places were she could enter without the men noticing. 

Before she could walk out of the bush, a white shiny Ferrari appeared by the entrance. White Jaguar hid behind the trees. One man opened the car door and a man popped out of the car. He turned his body to the car and horror appeared in White Jaguar's eyes. Sebastian was here to see Antonio. This was Antonio's house. Sebastian was dressed up very smart for some occasion. Was Antonio having some function? But why would Sebastian come for his adopted father's function? White Jaguar was so confused by that. But she was surprised that Sebastian could afford to buy a car like that. Sebastian greeted the men and walked inside the premises. White Jaguar really needed to know what was going on. 

Sebastian was walking towards the big house. The men were greeting him as he was walking pass them. Two of his men were walking behind him. One man opened the door for Sebastian. Sebastian thanked the man and he entered the house. As he was walking, he could see so many people. All of them were dressed up very nicely for the occasion. The house was decorated with blue and white blues. There were pictures of a middle-aged man, hanging from the ceiling. Some anger appeared in Sebastian's heart when he looked at the man's pictures. Sebastian did not understand why his adopted mother, Maria, told him to come here. This was a bad idea. He saw couple of people staring at him so he went to have a conversation to get his mind of things for a while. 

One man was standing by the balcony, looking out at the entrance. He saw no sign of suspicions by the entrance. Someone jumped from the roof and stabbed him by his neck. That person pulled him inside a room which looked like a bedroom. The man tried very hard to get that person but he was in so much pain. The person slotted the knife more into his neck. The man closed his eyes slowly and he was dead. The person felt he was stiff so that person threw him on the floor. White Jaguar was looking at the dead man while wiping her bloody blade. One part of her mission was done. Now she needed to see what was going on between Sebastian and Antonio. As she was walking towards the dark wooden door, she could hear some jazz music from the hallway. She had to be careful not to get caught by anyone including Sebastian. If Sebastian found out that Riya was White Jaguar, not only she would get caught, he would find a good reason to sleep with her. She slowly opened the door and popped her head into the small gap. There was no one in the pathway. She pressed something in her left ear which was a small device.

"Wang, check if any men are coming to the pathway.", she instructed.

"The men are mainly in the main hall but Antonio has cameras in his entire house. I managed to hack into it to switch them all off.", he explained. 

"Thank you.", she started walking down the pathway. 

"So, what are you going to do now?"

White Jaguar was thinking. "Since we don't have enough evidence, we need to get the evidence. Plus I need to send them to Samantha asap. I saw Sebastian just now."

"Wait, at his father's house?", Liang wanted to make sure. 

"Yes. I know what you are thinking."

"True."