Chapter 27 (Part 1)

White Jaguar was standing on the roof, waiting for someone to arrive. It was pitch dark outside which was good for her. She did not want the people to notice her. There were men standing in specific areas. This time she was not in Sebastian or Antonio's residence. White Jaguar was continuing with her elimination list but she was going to leave Antonio for now. She also had a feeling that Antonio was not behind this. But she could not draw to that conclusion because she needed hard evidence. The person she was after now was a gangster who had connections with an imposter. She was going to call that person who was framing Antonio an imposter. When she last saw Antonio, his body figure was exactly what she saw earlier. Someone who had the same height and body figure could put a facial mask to look like Antonio. There was so many stories to this investigation. At least, the evidence was coming sort coming together. White Jaguar was sitting on the roof, waiting for something to happen. 

A black Ferrari arrived in front of the gate. White Jaguar was surprised to see someone was still driving a Ferrari. She did hear years back that Ferrari cars were only used for racing. Maybe some countries allowed the people to use Ferrari cars as normal cars. But Ferrari cars were not normal cars to her. Ferraris were bloody expensive and had loud engines. The car entered the premises with its loud engine. White Jaguar blocked her ears because her ears were slightly sensitive to loud sounds. That was why she also slightly flinched when it was thundering. But she did not flinch easily when people screamed for her. Or they dropped something on the floor, like those normal noises. The Ferrari was parked in front of the main entrance. The noisy engine car was switched off. Finally, Riya could remove her hands from her ears. 

"Why would anyone want to hear a loud engine like? Is he trying to show the people that he has to money to buy a Ferrari or seeking attention?", she said to herself and shook her head.

A young man, probably in his middle-twenties, came out of the car. He looked like he had a mixture of Asian or Indian. He was dressed up in a silky pink suit. His hair was set neatly with gel. White Jaguar had not seen anyone using gel in years. When she was school, hair gel was popular. Every day, a boy would be sent to the boys' bathroom to wash the gel of his hair. That was the memory she would never forget. This man looked like a pretty boy with his skinny body. He looked like a girl from far. White Jaguar did not mind that because everyone had their own ways of expressing themselves. Three men were following the man, Mr Cobra, to the house. Now it was time for White Jaguar to do her mission. 

Mr Cobra entered the room with his snake eyes. There was so much of evilness in his eyes. As he was walking passed, he was greeting his men. There were some women in the house but they kept far away from him. They had their heads down because they were frightened. The men were bowing to him as he was walking pass. More men from the stairs also greeted him. He greeted them and walked pass them. The men stood upright, guarding the pathway. Three blades were shot by their necks. They landed hard on the ground with their hands on the wound. Blood started spilling on the floor. Now the men were completely stiff. White Jaguar jumped from the ceiling and landed safely on the ground. Before she could stand up, she flinched immediately. She flinched really hard when she saw a Cobra in front of her, an actually Cobra snake. 

"What are you doing here?", she asked it, only having her eyes on the snake.  

"Moods, are you okay?", Liang asked. She and Liang were doing this mission together. 

"Wang, there is an actually snake right in front of me. And it's a Cobra.", she said with so much fear.

"Hahaha.", he laughed.

"Not funny Wang.", she really meant it. 

"I'm sorry. You will be encountering a lot snakes during your trip."