Chapter 19

Riya, Samantha, Ying and Zoe were waiting for John to come. As always, he was late for important meetings. He even did not pitch up this morning. While they were waiting, Ying and Zoe were looking for more of companies that had connections with Antonio. Riya was looking at Sebastian's actually personal details. Samantha managed to get the details of the models who filed complaint against Antonio and the companies. Some models also filed complaints against the companies. Samantha also heard from the officers that the families of the celebrities were going to protest tomorrow about the drugs. Some of families also wanted answers from the managements about those celebrities' suicide. The officers said that the protest was going to happen in the afternoon. But the officers did not know how long the families were going to protest. 

Riya was going through information about Sebastian. Sebastian's mother was indeed related to his aunty, Maria Lopez, who was now Maria Rossi. Sebastian was born in Italy. His late mother was Mexican and Italian while his late father was Italian. Sebastian's parents were murdered when he was four years old. No one knew who were the murderers. The Italian Police Force did have the case open to find the murderers. But they found nothing during those five years so they had to close the case. Antonio and Maria were married that time so they adopted Sebastian. They moved out of Italian for Sebastian's safety. Now Maria divorced Antonio four years ago because of the drug issue. Antonio tried to deny that he was dealing with drugs but Maria still did not believe him. 

Ying and Zoe were printing out the details of the company that had connections with Antonio. They already had fifty sets of papers stack on the small black table. John entered the room, dressed up casually. He looked more like he was on a vacation. He was not looking forward to be here. He looked at Riya with anger. 

"Miss Moodley!", he called for her.

"Yes Mr Angry Eyes.", she answered while looking at the file. 

John walked further into the room. "You have to pay a hundred million dollars for my sister's car."

"Why should I pay when her car stopped functionally out of the blue? Excuse me, you are getting a bonus this month so you can use the money to pay for her car. Justine is the best model in the world, she could use her money to pay for car. Not like she doesn't have money. If she can pay a thousand dollars worth of jewelry, surely she could pay for the repairs.", Riya said with more attitude. 

Samantha, Ying and Zoe started laughing for a minute. John was not giving up. "I want you to pay for it because you caused it.", he said.

"What evidence do you have to prove it?", she looked at him and crossed her arms.

John was trying to get something to blame her. "I don't have evidence.", he was being honest.

"So, I'm not paying for something that you don't have evidence for. Plus, you and your sister kind of deserve it after treating us badly.", Riya placed the file on the table.  

"Now that everyone is here. We will be going to our office tomorrow. We will be there at eight o'clock sharp.", he spoke professionally.

"Oh we will be there way on time. You are the one who needs to be there on time.", Samantha pointed out to John. 

"Well, I have to look good before I arrive at work. It takes me two hours to get dress."

Ying and Zoe rolled their eyes. Riya and Samantha shook their heads. Samantha placed her hand on her forehead because she gave up. 

"Anyway, we also have to be careful tomorrow because the city is protesting.", Samantha told everyone. 

"For what?", John asked.

"About this drug dealing in the companies. The families also want answers about the models' suicide.", Ying answered. 

"And you never thought about discussing all of this to me.", John was offended.

"You didn't pitch up this morning.", Zoe pointed out. 

"Yeah because I had work to do.", he said to Zoe.

"Then that's not our problem.", Riya snapped. 

"Anyway, after we see our new officer we will continue with our usually duties. Maybe the next day, we should visit the companies.", Samantha explained the duties. Then she looked at John. "That's also includes you."

John flinched. "Hey, I'm on a vacation."

"Then I will drag you out of you vacation so we can solve this case. We also want to be back before Christmas to spend some time with our families.", Samantha said

Riya, Ying and Zoe strongly agreed with Samantha that they wanted to be back before Christmas. While Samantha and John were bickering like a couple, the others continued with their work.