The Reunion Part 3

While the kids were coming down the stairs, they had noticed that among their guardians was someone that they don't see very often coming and someone was very happy to see him as that person even began to blush lightly.

"Hey, looks like Optimus is here to pick you up again, Ems." Miko said as she nudged Emily with her elbow.

"Yeah." Emily said softly while blushing a little more.

"Someone here is blushing." Miko teased but Emily just rolled her eyes in amusement at her.

"So what? You're the one who got distracted by mister Tai during the Pop Quiz. What do you say to that missy?" Emily teased back Miko blushed.

"Just shut up." Miko blushed while pushing Emily playfully which she returned and causing the two to laugh.

The group was enjoying the fun after a hard day at school when suddenly they were stopped by someone who was waiting for them and it was the last person that they ever wanted to bump into.

"Hey." It was Vince, he had surprised everyone to the core.

And none of them were very thrilled to see him since his presence would always mean and spell trouble for the four. The bots, who were still parked in different spots, saw the kids who had come out

"Hey, look, it's the kids. And... hold on. Is that Vince?" Bulkhead perked up but he instantly got a bad feeling when he saw the ginger oranged haired teen.

Bumblebee beeps an uh oh sound since he knew what it meant for their friends.

"This is bad." Arcee said with a frown as Optimus was confused.

"Who is this Vince kid you speak of?" Optimus asked curiously.

"He's the kid you once saved from Knock Out. Back when we had that street racing situation." Bulkhead explained.

Optimus starts recalling the night he saved a human that Knock Out had in his possession and realized that it was the same kid that the kids are being confronted.

"So that's Vince. Why do you say that this is bad, Arcee?" Optimus asked curiously.

"Because he's a well known bully around these parts." Arcee said but the word confused Optimus.

"What is a bully?" Optimus asked in confusion.

"Basically trouble." Bulkhead said.

Bumblebee beeps to say that they should do something before their friends get hurt.

"Negative, Bumblebee, we must stay hidden. If someone sees us in our true form, our cover will be blown. I'm sure the kids will take care of him properly without our support." Optimus said as the three were a bit tense right now.

"I hope you're right, Optimus." Arcee whispered.

Back at the stairs, Emily and the others were still surprised to see Vince and they were wondering what he wanted now.

"What do you want, Vince? More trouble?" Emily asked while crossing her arms.

"No, not at all. I felt really bad about the way I acted today. And I wanted to tell you how sorry I am for being such a jerk." Vince said as Jack scoffed.